• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Peak Fiction Television Characters Get Into a Gunfight (Barry Berkman vs Lalo Salamanca)

Barry Block fights Eduardo Salamanca
-Barry scales to an unknown value physically, and so does Lalo. (I think?)
-Both get one week of preparation time, after which they are instantaneously teleported to location neither of which were informed of prior.
-Said location is the empty streets of Seligman, Arizona, in the middle of the night. They start on opposite sides of the town.
-Both are in-character, but Barry is being forced to assassinate Lalo under the threat of Sally, Fuches, and Gene's lives. Barry is given cursory knowledge of his target. Lalo knows he is being hunted, but does not know it is Barry specifically.

Barry Block fights Eduardo Salamanca
-Barry scales to an unknown value physically, and so does Lalo. (I think?)
Barry scales above bullets. Lalo has a calc, does he not?

I think Lalo would benefit more from the preparation conditions here given his craftiness, though I would definitely say Barry is a more skilled combatant. Both are quite stealthy, though Barry’s is much more ridiculous IMO given how he blended into that crowd when he was being pursued by the bikers and ran into the car place that was a good distance from said crowd. There was also his cases of being able to seamlessly sneak in and out of Gene’s home in what seemed like mere seconds. Because of that, I think Berkman has the stealth advantage as well, which will certainly come in handy given it’s night

Lalo’s certainly a tricky opponent (even more so in the Breaking Bad universe), and while I think prep time would certainly give him components to win, this is just more decisive in Barry’s favour. Berkman’s much more skilled than any opponent Lalo’s had to respond to, boasting more impressive stealth, physical attributes, and stamina

Voting Barry

EDIT: I also wanna note that should this fight come to close-quarters, Lalo’s likely in more trouble than before. Barry’s ability to go up against Ronny twice shows he can deal with a much greater martial artist than the likes of Lalo

Barry is a much more skilled gunfighter, he has better training (he was in the army), he has more experience in this kind of fights, and has displayed far better feats of accuracy. Barry outskills him so much that he wins this even if Lalo has prep.

Back