• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two nerds of Sega and Nintendo fight it out!

Massively FTL+ is a large speed tier who is faster, tails gets a couple one hit kill hax and likely a resist to Iggy's with optional equipment I think.

Massively FTL+ is a large speed tier who is faster, tails gets a couple one hit kill hax and likely a resist to Iggy's with optional equipment I think.
Out of the 2 iggy is the faster one. (Tail's is over 4 billion times the speed of light, vs iggy's power-scaling to bowser who is over quadrillions the speed of light) So one of them one-shoting hax vs getting blitzed. Iggy optional equipment is not on his page, but his only thing that is optional is his chain chomp and possibly power-ups such as mega mushrooms, stars, fire flower, boomerang flower, and clown car. and are you voting for tales?

Equalize speed so tails at least stands a chance. If speed is not equal Iggy will one shot Tails before Tails could even blink.

Equalize speed so tails at least stands a chance. If speed is not equal Iggy will one shot Tails before Tails could even blink.
Sorry I forgot the AP gap between the sonic and Mario series. ( I thought super sonic and Mario AP was the same but eh)

Tails with optional equipment have many ways to negate durability, is a much better fighter and has way more manuverability with his ability to fly and avoid gettting hit. Even if he does get hit he has resurrection, meaning he will be revived and then hax Koopa

Voting Tails

Back