• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Mentally Unstable Chainsaw Wielders Fight to the Death!

To begin with Strength, I think Ashy Slashy has the edge, not just due to his lifting strength feats, but he's fought a demon that can flip over cars and has done most of the same feats as Thomas or gone up against foes who can perform similar feats. In Durability, it's trickier as most of their feats are with blunt force except Hewitt's explosion feat but that might not even stack up to the Kandarian Demon feats, I'd say this round is even. In Intelligence, Ash definitely gets the edge as he's created his own weapons, can make his own plans, and fought capable opponents all the time while Leatherface sometimes does but not always.

In Equipment, the Boomstick beats out the throwing axe at ranged combat and Ashy Slashy's chainsaw is easier to use and already out, Thomas might have his hammer out instead at the beginning of the fight, along with being a better prosthetic than the hook. Overall, I'm going with Ash Williams for being a better fighter with great equipment and a huge strength advantage while Leatherface shouldn't really even get stamina as his arm getting cut off with a meat cleaver actually did stop him for a while and while he does have more weapons, they aren't as good as the Deadite Slayer's chainsaw and boomstick.

Back