• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two kids fighting to death - Frisk vs Timmy Turner

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
[Elaboration of why this is a great matchup.]

Both at 10-C.

Speed =

Timmy has his Re-Do Watch and Geek-To-Girl Translator.

Timmy Turner: 1 (Imaginym)

Frisk: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Huh?

Well, does he have his Fairies? If not... how much Determination does Frisk need to SAVE and or RESET? Do they have that much at 10-C?

Also, if they're both stuck at 10-C, what happens when Frisk gets more determined or Timmy wishes "I wish I was super strong & invulnerable" or the like? Do they just stay the same? Does the Fairy Wand magic fizzle?

If Timmy doesn't have his fairies, he's doomed if Frisk can SAVE or RESET.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence (excellent strategist, leader and manipulator), Heat Vision (Wished for it once and he kept the power), Weapon Mastery, Low Level Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Time Paradox Resistance (Inconsistent, but has shown to be completely unaffected by major changes in the past).

Arguably, he's doomed even if Frisk can't.

I'm not sure what Low Level Toon Force allows him to do, but we basically have a smart guy with Heat Vision who's really good with weapons.

If Frisk has food, they can heal. With the gun, they have projectiles, apron, gradual healing, jet pack for flight, various alternative equipment for extra invincibility frames.... (Although, doesn't the jet pack have a limited amount of flight?)

Even if the equipment can't boost their stats because they're supposed to be at 10-C, it still makes them pretty hax.

Heck, they might be able to drown Timmy in Dog Residue.

Frisk's Standard Equipment is hax yo.

And if Frisk CAN Save and Reload to get around dying, or just fighting....

Timmy would have to hope he can disarm them via his Heat Vision & use the features of the Standard Battle Assumptions arena -Central Park, New York- to his advantage.

Set the place on fire so Frisk takes lots of damage? Toss rocks at Frisk? Split trees so they fall at Frisk? Grab & try to drown Frisk?

Of course, if Timmy does have his fairies, he might eventually notice deja vu if time travel gets involved, & do something like "I wish I knew what they were doing!" "I wish they wouldn't be able to time travel" & so on & so forth.

IMHO, it depends on how much Determination Frisk has, & what they can do with it, & if Timmy has his fairies. If Timmy has his fairies, he can probably just hax Frisk to win via BFR, incapicitation, power nullification, etc.

If he doesn't, Frisk is at a strong advantage because it's a genius weapons master with Heat Vision with low toon force & time paradox immunity... versus someone with a (probably) magic gun, several other weapons, a jetpack, multiple forms of healing, & items that arguably grant invincibility frames who can Save Scum via Time Travel.

In such a case, supposing Frisk has the right Saves &/or enough Determination, Frisk likely wins unless Timmy manages to outsmart & kill them before they can Reset via Central Park's environment. (Do you know how many ways there are to use Heat Vision to kill a kid in Central Park? ....It's probably a lot.)

Can 10-C Frisk save anywhere, any time? Can they reset anywhere, any time? If they're being choked, burned or pinned under a tree, rock or other kid, or held underwater?

Of course, without SAVE/RESET, Timmy still has a good shot... & I just noticed the Re-Do Watch. Why is how that thing works not explained on his profile?

Yes, he has the fairies, the Re-Do Watch is one of them. Frisk is able to SAVE & LOAD at 10-C, I believe. Are those all the doubts?

Well....

There is also the question: If they're limited to 10-C, what's the maximum heat Timmy's heat vision can apply?

Again, in theory, if it's hot enough, he can do stuff like set grass or trees on fire, boil water -ideally with Frisk in it- or destroy Frisks's weapons.

But if it's not hot enough to be useful other than as a weak ranged attack -How weak? How much does it drain Timmy? Does it have cooldown?- Timmy's suddenly up against Frisk, who still has the Empty Gun to shoot him with.

Also, is Frisk's regen at 10-C passive or automatic? What level is it?

Both Timmy & Frisk are very intelligent, but in a straight up fight, Timmy's Low Level Toon Force may help... but especially his weapon mastery.

Frisk does have a bigger set of standard equipment, but Timmy can still improvise with sticks, stones, & hiding, since they're in Central Park. So he could compensate if Heat Vision couldn't cut it.

Without his fairies and no way of say, heat visioning a tree to fall on Frisk or the like, though, Timmy's best chance would be to incapacitate? Drown Frisk? Knock them out?

However, with his Fairies, who can still shapeshift & fly better than Frisk, once Timmy catches on to Frisk time traveling & to avoid death, Timmy can just uses Wishes to Power Null, incapacitate, immobilize, BFR, etc.

Even if Frisk DOES go after Cosmo & Wanda and CAN hurt them, Frisk would still have to get through Timmy to do so & hit flying, shapeshifting targets.

Point is, Timmy can match Frisk close-up, likely at range, & in smarts.

Frisk is stated to be good at puzzles & analyzing monsters' emotional states, but Timmy is noted as an expert strategist who regularly outmaneuvers, outsmarts & manipulates his enemies, and has been known to improvise to win without wishes.

While Timmy has less equipment, is better at improvising weapons -sticks & stones from the park, or if he steals Frisks's weapons- & depending on the strength of his Heat Vision, could try to burn/boil/or crush Frisk in a few ways.

The Re-Do Watch is definitely helpful, but I'm not sure Timmy needs it. Or at least, it'd be helpful while Timmy figures out his opponent is jumping through time.

I'd say Timmy takes this, Medium Difficulty. Frisk has limited healing with items, flight via jetpack & Empty Gun might be better range than heat vision -maybe- but their smarts are less practical than Timmy's, & Timmy is very adaptable & able to improvise, apparently, even if he doesn't use his wishes, & more capable with weapons. Also low Toon Force.

Again, I guess the biggest question is how powerful is Heat Vision at 10-C, but Timmy could win without it, if with more difficulty.

"Also, is Frisk's regen at 10-C passive or automatic? What level is it?"

Frisk don't have regen at 10-C, only "RPG-like" Healing; I would say Low-Mid since they can regenerate attacks from sword and similar weapons.

"& depending on the strength of his Heat Vision, could try to burn/boil/or crush Frisk in a few ways."

Unless Timmy heat vision is above 9000F and/or can hurt 8-Cs I don't think it will help much.

@Phoenix821: Yes, but if his AP is limited to 10-C, how much heat can the Heat Vision generate while remaining within 10-C?

@Anonimoe7875: Why above 9000F &/or able to hurt 8-Cs specifically? Isn't Frisk limited to 10-C statistics as well here?

So in this match where the opening post specifies "both at 10-C", Timmy has a Planet Level attack? I mean, I'm assuming this match's restrictions mean his Heat Vision becomes 10-C in AP per that match restriction here, since it's still in a key where he is 10-C.

Am I mistaken about something? What?

@Anonimoe7875: Why above 9000F &/or able to hurt 8-Cs specifically? Isn't Frisk limited to 10-C statistics as well here?

Even at they 10-C key, Frisk resisted a at least 9000F explosion and has 8-C dura.

if an attack is stronger then the tier given then its restricted, and frisk fra (and frisk can reset like this too, just cannot amp themselfs with DT)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
if an attack is stronger then the tier given then its restricted, and frisk fra (and frisk can reset like this too, just cannot amp themselfs with DT)
no is not restricted, Homura wasnt restricted of her 2-A mindhax in her fights so why Timmy have his powers restricted?

false equivalency.

mind hax is not attack potency, nor does it have anything to do with tier. Lasers do have something to do with tier

Back