• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are building level and have everything on them

They are fighting on Kashyyyk
databank_kasyyyk_01_169_aa13a490.jpeg

You know, star-lord:
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow: 2
Both of them die to Thanos:
Red_vs_blue_tucker_render_by_admiralsix_b312-d52kwqi.png
Star_lord_by_hz_designs-dbddrln.png

Last edited:
Where does Starlord's 8-C value originate from again? I wanna analysis and make a vote, but I want to know the physical AP/Durability difference

Ah so they are basically almost on par with one another
Actually wait no Tucker upscales from 3.95 gigajoules. My bad put the wrong sign. He scales to the Insurrectionist leader who's equal to or superior to the guy who tanked the 3.95 gigajoule blast. But yeah pretty close

How the hell did I miss this Thread? If Tucker hits Starlord with his Sword, he just instantly wins, but I'm not sure who's more skilled. I know for a fact that Starlord has way better agility though so he's gonna be pretty slippery.

Back