• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two different calcs for Boros' ship

I will soon be disappointed in this wiki. Are you seriously scaling Boros to the strength of a ship that was in critical condition and began to fall after Saitama's jump? Do you really scale the strength of the door in the Boros hall to the strength of the entire ship and jump? Why didn't any of you come up with the idea that this is a ******* sur?

Scaling up to the jump made sense, since we opened this topic, because we might stop scaling Boros from Orochi. We wanted him to find his own rating and I can still understand that we are scaling RB and MB before the jump. However, instead we got another wank.

Stopped getting notifications.
Are you seriously scaling Boros to the strength of a ship that was in critical condition and began to fall after Saitama's jump?
That's because the vertical impact tilted it. It did **** all to the ship's armour (although there's some secondary explosions that cause light damage and came after the ship hit the ground), whereas one blow from Boros does this and this.

Also, who says it began to fall rather than the impact simply tilting it? It's in the same position before the Serious Punch, which actually took down the ship because it shattered the gravity core.
Do you really scale the strength of the door in the Boros hall to the strength of the entire ship and jump?
That I'm neutral on, and leaning towards agreement. Causing secondary explosions from the impact against the ground is probably >> destroying some of the ship's systems over time and a door.
Why didn't any of you come up with the idea that this is a ******* sur?
You brought it up already, and it was immediately debunked.
You forgot to remove the Orochi scaling and also, link the ship to Boros' profile
Was that agreed upon here?

Last edited:
The fact that the ship began to fall after the jump is noted by the heroes on the page that you yourself threw off.

When was it dispelled the idea that scaling the strength of a door to the strength of a ship is stupid?

This is a separate thread. We had a fair number of users, and as far as I remember even a member of the calculation team, who agreed that Boros should not scale. Well, a number of users who had the opposite opinion.

Discussion of this was delayed as we thought the ship's strength calculation for a High 6-A result (within exatons) and we could scale Boros to his exploits, but this has been dispelled.

The fact that the ship began to fall after the jump is noted by the heroes on the page that you yourself threw off.
You mean the heroes who thought that Tatsumaki brought it down? They're obviously just making assumptions based on the fact that part of it was tilting. Proof of that is when they have to ask if it's falling as Boros prepares the CSRC.

Why would this alien say the ship is going down after the gravity core was shattered if it actually happened before the gravity core was shattered?
When was it dispelled the idea that scaling the strength of a door to the strength of a ship is stupid?
I didn't say that was dispelled, I said the gravity core argument was.
This is a separate thread. We had a fair number of users, and as far as I remember even a member of the calculation team, who agreed that Boros should not scale. Well, a number of users who had the opposite opinion. Discussion of this was delayed as we thought the ship's strength calculation for a High 6-A result (within exatons) and we could scale Boros to his exploits, but this has been dispelled.
Proof? Also, we have a fair number of users and a member of the calculation team.

Last edited:
You mean the heroes who thought that Tatsumaki brought it down? They're obviously just making assumptions based on the fact that part of it was tilting. Proof of that is when they have to ask if it's falling as Boros prepares the CSRC.

Why would this alien say the ship is going down after the gravity core was shattered if it actually happened before the gravity core was shattered?

I didn't say that was dispelled, I said the gravity core argument was.

Proof? Also, we have a fair number of users and a member of the calculation team.
I don't understand what proof you are asking for.

The thread with 'a fair number of users, and as far as I remember even a member of the calculation team'.

Except not really because the High 6-C end is for the anime and not the manga

Propably a necro, but what's wrong with conservation of angular momentum method?

Back