• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two characters with mindhax way above their tier fight: Homura Akemi vs Jace Beleren

Of the counterspells with a depiction or quotation of Jace, there's Calculated Dismissal, stock counterspell, Blue elemental blast, Negate, Clash of Wills, which is mindhax based, Dispel, Lay Bare, Omniscence, which isn't a counter but instead gives Jace literally every card ever including summons of Eldrazi and Ur Dragon ovo, Psychic rebuttal, seemingly preemptive judging by the quote,Unsubstantiate, Essence scatter, Memory lapse, and the emblem given to you by Jace, Unraveler of Secrets. That emblem acts as a passive autocancel on the first opponent spell of each turn, and this also proves that Jace can counter through mindhax and through seeing the intended spell and canceling it before it goes off. With speed equal and him doing this stuff off of thoughts, she shouldn't be able to out cast speed him.

Bump

Vote counted, but i'd advise you to read what I typed about Jace's counters and offer some sort of criticism to that, since I counted Dargoo's vote before that.

I'd still be wary about interpreting game mechanics as abilities/feats in MTG. Is there anything in the story or art that makes your claims a bit more obvious?

El bumpo

Voting for a spam character gives you half a vote

bring up my post

B u m p

Now that I made her profile I'm kinda wishing I made this match with Liliana but oh well

Back