• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Assassins fight two Ponies (S-2 and A-4 vs. P-21 and Scotch Tape) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
All characters are 8-C with speed equalized and P-21 is in his Pre time skip key and Scotch Tape is in her Project Horizons key. SBA applied.

S-2 and A-4 AP: 0.5912666553202677 Tons of TNT

P-21 and Scotch Tape AP: 0.664 Tons of TNT

(1.1x difference in P-21 and Scotch Tape's favor)

Two Assassins: 3 (JohnConquest1, Bossbrosish, ThePrimalHunter)

latest

latest

Two Ponies: 0

latest

latest

Incon: 0

Last edited:
What do S-2 and A-4 start with?
How durable are their forcefields?

Some cursory things I can say here regarding the Father Daughter Duo:
  1. They never charge head first into fights. Granted most if not all of the fights they partake in they have a partner or two that usually takes that role. They will make an attempt to get some distance as soon as the battle starts.
  2. They don't carry weapons that are wieldable in regards to their proportions, outside of Scotch Tape's Pipbuck. Speaking of...
  3. That Pipbuck of hers is probably going to be the biggest advantage here, especially since this Scotch Tape has all of PH as experience. Out of all the characters that've used the rather broken ability known S.A.T.S. she was the most creative in her usage, going so far as to use it's perception slowing altering to read over a book on rocket flight faster in a mid flight situation.
  4. P-21 will protect Scotch at all costs. I get this may sound obvious if you don't know Project Horizons, but I'm more saying this to future proof some Project Horizons nerd from saying he wouldn't.
    1. Long, mindfuck story short, he did not initially take being her father well. This is mainly due to P-21's backstory and their home fallout shelter in general, but this P-21 is taken from their time in Thunderhead/Assaulting Shadowbolt tower. When they were well past that being an issue for them but still pre timeskip.
  5. Scotch is still being somewhat cowardly could probably be an issue, and its, well, literally written in canon that she wouldn't take her Dad dying too well.

What do S-2 and A-4 start with?
S-2 and A-4 would start by using their katanas to fight before they decide to use their special skills. S-2 would likely use her Sovadik Fire to keep P-21 and Scotch Tape at a distance or try to kill them with it.

A-4 would likely go for Scotch Tape first to her being small and looking weak and try to use his telekinesis to paralyze her and call S-2 for a killing blow.
How durable are their forcefields?
While A-4 can't create forcefields he could use his Katanas as a shield and S-2's forcefields scale to her durability due to taking hits from General Darel.

I'd also like to point out that if A-4 where to be killed S-2 will become enraged and unleashing a burst of aura that sends P-21 and or Scotch Tape back before flying toward either one and unleashing a flurry of sword strike and physical blows via martial arts. (I should probably add rage power and aura to S-2's profile later)

Last edited:
Also S-2's Low-mid regeneration would likely cause problems for P-21 and Scotch Tape, not to mention S-2 and A-4 could fly and attack from a distance. That's all for now, but I'll respond in the morning.

Strongly feeling like S-2 and A-4 got this.
Speaking of lack of editing foresight, Scotch's Rifle falls into that one shot territory but, given everything I said earlier its a little doubtful she'd be on the quick draw with that.

Would their durability scale to the 8-C Stuff or 9-A stuff?

Yeah them flying around outside of P-21's range would be real hard for him to counter with anything useful. It'd have to boil down to Scotch shooting them down but they'd still have control of the fights flow if they can just spam projectiles from above.

Not the best but not the worst, she does not have a lot of experience with the weapon though.

Honestly might give this to A-4 and S-2 but would P-21's spark grenades work in this situation? I don't think it would affect S-2's and A-4's weapons that much since they aren't magic based.

I guess it could somewhat affect the swords since they are made of mechanical parts, but S-2 and A-4 could just summon them again if they end up getting destroyed or something

Need to think of a duo, maybe swap in Speak Blackjack for Scotch here, just going off the top of my head but I'm open to suggestions man.

I added the match to P-21 and Scotch's profiles. Let me know when you're good to start a new match.

I added the match to P-21 and Scotch's profiles. Let me know when you're good to start a new match.
I'm down to do one right now actually. Are you down to doing the same match but with Speak Blackjack instead or a different type of match?

I'm looking to maybe do a fight with Stygius and the most tsundere Fallout Equestria character (his wife.).
I think Psychoshy against First General Arc Leo or Raolet would work or we could do another 2v2 with Psychoshy and Stygius. I've also been thinking about scaling the 8-C character to Raolet since he was able to summon Lightning from a cloud so they'll be 1.6e9 J (I think that's right, but I'll need to reread this thread again) or just making them outright 8-C baseline.

Last edited:
I think Psychoshy against First General Arc Leo or Raolet would work or we could do another 2v2 with Psychoshy and Stygius. I've also been thinking about scaling the 8-C character to Raolet since he was able to summon Lightning from a cloud so they'll be 1.6e9 J (I think that's right, but I'll need to reread this thread again) or just making them outright 8-C baseline.
I'd prefer involving Stygius, just because it might encourage some lurking Project Horizons readers to contribute to the wiki. Him having his wife makes debates a lot easier to manage because she fights a lot more than him.

I would really prefer that he also have his wife with him.

Alex and Leo are good.

Minor request but I'd like to make this small change on S-2 and A-4.

They're linked to the same verse page but PH as it is, is different enough to warrant it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back