• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like this is a very straightforward answer.

I want to run down some stuff in my mind.

Alexander doesn't have anything too surprising, most of his stuff is very straightforward, nothing very surprising. S-2 on the other hand is a different story. She has the ability to manipulate her swords at will and has telekinesis.

In my mind the two of them would lock weapons, Alexander clearly has the advantage in terms of weapon match up, a katana vs sword & board is very much in his favor, but I can see her lock her blade with his. In this instance, she could telekinetically push his shield slightly to the side and increase the length of her blade, and stabbing Alex in a vital area.

Even if this scenario doesn't play out, she has force-fields which Alex would have to try and buff himself to try and get past while she can set up a telekinetic riposte with her katana as he tries to push his offensive. His energy projectiles would normally be an issue and force her to focus on dodging rather than attacking, but force-field with telekinetic sneak attack with a surprising extending reach... yeah I just think she has ways to catch Alex off guard while Alex doesn't have the same.

My vote goes for S-2.

I feel like this is a very straightforward answer.

I want to run down some stuff in my mind.

Alexander doesn't have anything too surprising, most of his stuff is very straightforward, nothing very surprising. S-2 on the other hand is a different story. She has the ability to manipulate her swords at will and has telekinesis.

In my mind the two of them would lock weapons, Alexander clearly has the advantage in terms of weapon match up, a katana vs sword & board is very much in his favor, but I can see her lock her blade with his. In this instance, she could telekinetically push his shield slightly to the side and increase the length of her blade, and stabbing Alex in a vital area.

Even if this scenario doesn't play out, she has force-fields which Alex would have to try and buff himself to try and get past while she can set up a telekinetic riposte with her katana as he tries to push his offensive. His energy projectiles would normally be an issue and force her to focus on dodging rather than attacking, but force-field with telekinetic sneak attack with a surprising extending reach... yeah I just think she has ways to catch Alex off guard while Alex doesn't have the same.

My vote goes for S-2.
Counted

@Bossbrosish what are your thoughts?

It's not actually specified she can telekinetically control both her opponent and her swords at once (and physically she's 9-A, so there's no way she's using her sword physically to try and sneak that out)

Granted that more just shifts the result into ambiguity, since both of them have projectiles and can shield themselves. I guess in the case of a mutual strike, Alexander is more likely to survive due to inherently being 8-C, and in terms of the fight being dragged out Alexander has a very solid Superhuman rating rather than just "maybe" as is the case with S-2

I'd like to point out that S-2 was trained by the trained to kill people efficiently as possible in Area 51 for about a year, while Alex was trained by Selena, who is the commander of the Aramore Army, and at this point could fight against Raolet, who is highly efficient in spear combat.

There's also the fact that S-2 has Low-Mid regeneration and has barriers, but Alex has a high pain tolerance, being able to fight even with a broken arm and being badly injured.

S-2 could also fight from a distance by using her Katanas, Sovadik fire or just flying into the air (Something she most likely won't do unless she is pushed to a corner or her opponent can also fly.) but Alex has a lot more ranged attacks like his Fire Flash, Blazing Strike, and Incineration Flash to name a few to keep S-2 at a distance. Alex also has his support skill that can increase his Defense/HP for 10 minutes.

and physically she's 9-A, so there's no way she's point blanking him to try and sneak that out
She's also physically 8-C due to being able to fight General Darel in his Giakirā armor Mark I, who withstood A-4's wind blast that reduced an F-15 Eagle to fragments.

So like,

Is there a key division that's not there for some reason or

So like,

Is there a key division that's not there for some reason or
I honestly wasn't sure whether or how to split them since the screenplay has 9-A and 8-C feats in it and the events in the story happen throughout the day. And correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading that if a character hurts another character that survived a certain feat they scale to said feat or something like that.

That's just being a 8-C with some feats that are lower end, it's not really uncommon

Back