• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two "Anti Hero" Killers Fight Each Other

Dexter Morgan Vs The Blind Man

ArsGOIn.jpg

Dexter has found out about Norman Nordstrom "The Blind Man" through the news, due to his impeccable instinct, Dexter noticed something strange about Norman, something sinister, Dexter thought that maybe Norman was a murderer, a murderer that was able to avoid the system. Suspecting that Norman is a killer, Dexter starts looking for evidence, to make sure he fits his code. Dexter quickly discovers that Norman's daughter was accidentally killed by Cindy Roberts, and that Cindy suspiciously disappeared shortly after the event. Dexter then, takes a few days off from work, and tells Rita he's going to a forensic conference. He goes to Norman's house in Detroit, Michigan. While Norman still in the hospital, Dexter searches his house for evidence and he founds blood, Cindy's blood. Dexter is now determined to kill Norman, but he still needs to work in Miami. 3 months passes and now Dexter can finally take a vacation, He tells Rita that he's going to visit a friend of his father, but he's going to Detroit again to finish the job. He goes to Norman's house one more time to plan his attack, and is surprised by his dog, Norman is totally healed from his injuries. In the night of the same the day, Dexter goes to Norman's house to finally kill him, he brings his Dart/Tranquilizer Co2 Pistol to put the dog to sleep. Dexter takes the sleeping dog out of the way while the rain is easing, but shortly after that Norman shows up to feed his dog, but realizes he's not there, and immediately senses that someone might be out to get him, so he starts preparing for the worst. Dexter enters the house, he plans to sedate Norman with a shot of his M99 syringe and prepare his kill room while Norman sleeps, but will he be able to do that ?

Dexter has his :
  • Dart/Tranquilizer Co2 Pistol (with 4 darts)
  • M99 syringe
  • Knife
Norman has :
  • A Colt Python (with 6 bullets)
  • 5 Greenhouse Fumigator cans (to create smoke)
  • A Machete
Who wins ?

Last edited:
I think Dexter can take this. Dexter seems to have the better feats of the two and has actual prep time. I can see it going something like this;
  1. Dexter takes Norman down first rather easily with his tranq gun
  2. Norman wakes up sooner then expected, while Dex is preping his kill room and gets the upper hand for a moment
  3. Dex turns out to be a lot stronger then he looks and manages to turn the struggle in his favor
  4. Norman has the homefield advantage and tries to level the playing field with either smoke bombs or messing with the lights
  5. Dex is smarter then a pair of dumb teens and waits for the right moment to land a killing blow instead of panicking
Now I'm not the most familiar with either character, but based on both profiles and what little I do know, this seems like the most likely out come.

Dexter win with middling difficulty.

I think Dexter can take this. Dexter seems to have the better feats of the two and has actual prep time. I can see it going something like this;
  1. Dexter takes Norman down first rather easily with his tranq gun
  2. Norman wakes up sooner then expected, while Dex is preping his kill room and gets the upper hand for a moment
  3. Dex turns out to be a lot stronger then he looks and manages to turn the struggle in his favor
  4. Norman has the homefield advantage and tries to level the playing field with either smoke bombs or messing with the lights
  5. Dex is smarter then a pair of dumb teens and waits for the right moment to land a killing blow instead of panicking
Now I'm not the most familiar with either character, but based on both profiles and what little I do know, this seems like the most likely out come.

Dexter win with middling difficulty.
Thank you so much for replying. You gave such a well detailed analysis as well, i liked a lot.

So 1 point for Dex.

yeah, dexter just shoots him. he has been shown to aim dodge bullets from a skilled marksman, so i don't think norman could shoot him first. norman would probably wake up more quickly than expected, but by then dexter likely would have already taken his weapons, leaving the blind man defenseless.

Back