• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not Archie's Hyper Tails, but rather GAME Hyper Tails

In Sonic Origins, Tails can collect the Super Emeralds, and like Sonic and Knuckles, turn into Hyper Tails as well

unknown.png

Hyper Tails looks exactly the same as the old "Super Tails" from the original S3&K, but now with afterimages as well

That will mean that his Old "Classic Super form" picture should be instead put in his Hyper form, while I suggest this render for Classic Super Tails instead:
Credits to JXDendo23

unknown.png

So, this should be a quick change. Hyper Tails will also get all the general Hyper form abilities that Sonic and Knuckles have already, and move the flicky control he previously had in his Super form to his Hyper form

Last edited:
I see no issue. Is Origins confirmed to be a retcon tho or rather, can we grab a statement saying that Origins is the modern interpretation of the Classic games?

I'm fine with the stuff besides using fanart, please stick to official art when possible (probably upscale the sprite)

Ok, this seems to be accepted by 3 staff and many more members, so it should be good to go

I'll make the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back