• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But we are taking Super Sonic as Low 2-C here, not 2-C. In other words chaos emeralds not working at their full power here, which means that this comparison is invalid.

There's also still a mind hax which twilight can actually use and classic sonic doesn't showed to have a resistance(at least on his profile).

Probably this should work, if I remember right it comes from unleashed and at some point blocked mind hax from dark gaiya.

But we are taking Super Sonic as Low 2-C here, not 2-C. In other words chaos emeralds not working at their full power here, which means that this comparison is invalid.
it’s still stronger than the world rings at this point lol

"Should be superior to the power of the World Rings" not "is superior". Eh, whatever.

Still noone clarified Sonic's forcefield negation. And Twilight still Petrifies/Seals.

"Should be superior to the power of the World Rings" not "is superior". Eh, whatever.

Still noone clarified Sonic's forcefield negation. And Twilight still Petrifies/Seals.
sonics invinca shield i think negates force fields and since he’s in super it should work on other low 2-c

Sonic can negate forcefields with his insta-shield. The skill also acts as a forcefield as well

And how does it work? And how likely is he to use it in his super form? And how likely is he to use it as his first move?

I checked the wiki and it appears that Sonic creates shield around him to disable other's shields. By SBA distance between them is 4 kilometers, meaning he won't be fast enough to do that. I suggest to change distance.

And how does it work? And how likely is he to use it in his super form? And how likely is he to use it as his first move?

I checked the wiki and it appears that Sonic creates shield around him to disable other's shields. By SBA distance between them is 4 kilometers, meaning he won't be fast enough to do that. I suggest to change distance.
Sonic uses the insta-shield all the time. He's extremely likely to use it on forcefields

I'm fine with changing the distance too however

I do want to mention that in the Archie comics, one Chaos Emerald and a ton of other stuff is enough to recreate the universe. This is Classic Sonic so I guess it doesn’t count though...
Oh and by the way the Chaos Emeralds from Class and Modern are the same. You know due to the fact they are the same emeralds.

I do want to mention that in the Archie comics, one Chaos Emerald and a ton of other stuff is enough to recreate the universe. This is Classic Sonic so I guess it doesn’t count though...
Oh and by the way the Chaos Emeralds from Class and Modern are the same. You know due to the fact they are the same emeralds.
This is game Sonic though, not Archie Sonic. Archie has different feats and scalings

yea why not, twilight had her wincons but so as sonic. its just sonic happens to have more votes

But votes can be still biased.
There's still opposite side which haven't ended own arguments.
It's just good to add when debate is over, instead when debate is still going on.
Taking Mario vs Kirito at this moment as reference.

But votes can be still biased.
There's still opposite side which haven't ended own arguments.
It's just good to add when debate is over, instead when debate is still going on.
Taking Mario vs Kirito at this moment as reference.
like?

Mario already have grace and the grace is ended, but people are still debating on who would win, because both still have arguments.
It's not likely debate can end, but it's possible to have more closer conclusions.
i just assumed it was over becuz no one was responding in like a whole day

Back