• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

both are there strongest uni+ and speed is equal
(super sonic vs whatever amps twilight to uni+)

sonic:

twilight:

inconclusive:

Last edited:
Sonic via regen, force field negation, time manipulation, invulnerability, and resistance to BFR

Last edited:
Either side could win here but I’m leaning towards Sonic via him being a significantly more skilled combatant. A lot of Twilight’s Spells are projectile based so there’s nothing stopping Sonic from evading them.

Sonic for Mav's reasons. And iirc this Twilight is less inclined to use hax that would incapacitate Sonic. So Sonic is, heh, golden here.

I’m waiting to see if a pony supporter is coming in for a debate. Keep my vote tho

Although, I would wait for some MLP supporter come here, mostly importantly to not just FRA.
At this moment I'll try only to summarize stuff but later will vote.

So, I'll try to be a opposite side and would ask what stops Twilight from Mind hax and can Sonic counter intangibility.

Okay.
First I need to see if Sonic's forcefield neg negated anything on the level of universe+ (It seems it does scale with Super form, but eh).
Next, I don't see any Time manip, Invulnerability, or resist to BFR (it is in his items but he got none of that as standart equip, correct if I'm wrong).
Lastly, Raibow Power Twilight instanly goes with hax. In the show it returned powers of all ponies from Tirek to their owners and instantly BFR'd him.
But, since Rainbow Power has all of the Elements of Harmony powers, second best thing will be Petrification and Sealing.
Also, Sonic seems to scale from beating Time Eater with Modern Sonic. Time Eater was damaging the universe. Sci-Twi (human version of Twilight) nearly destroyed her universe with the Elements of Harmony, and Rainbow Power is stronger than that.

He was able to slow time in Generations, go back and fourth in time in CD, and a whole lot of other crap involving messing with time. Super Sonic has been shown to not be able to be killed by anything besdies pits and being squished but that can just be chalked down to game mechanics and not actually anything important

Without items, you mean? Why isn't it in his power list, that's a question?

Time slow may help dodge some of her powers but it won't mean anything if he can't go past the forcefield. Acausality type 1 prevents time travel to be effective.
Also, as I stated above, his AP doesn't look like he can take her down.
Also, how likely it is for him to use time slow before she haxes him?

Without items, you mean? Why isn't it in his power list, that's a question?

Time slow may help dodge some of her powers but it won't mean anything if he can't go past the forcefield. Acausality type 1 prevents time travel to be effective.
Also, how likely it is for him to use time slow before she haxes him?
wait for gilad or maverick to respond they know sonic

He scales above Darkspine Sonic, who scales above Alf Layla-Wa Layla, who is Low 2-C by his existence alone. That's nothing to scoff at in terms of AP.

Side note: Classic Sonic also does resist BFR simply by having a Chaos Emerald on his person, but for some reason it's not on the profile. He actually should have that too since other Sonic profiles have it, I think we just forgot to add it.

Why and how does Classic Sonic scales to modern outside their super forms?

Is it resistance to BFR? I thought he can just counter it via Dimensional Travel, not resist.

Why and how does Classic Sonic scales to modern outside their super forms?

Is it resistance to BFR? I thought he can just counter it via Dimensional Travel, not resist.
What do you mean by that?

Also dimensional travel counters BFR, and the Chaos Emerald can bring the user back from another universe, which is 2-C range since Sonic has a 2-C sized multiverse

i think he means how does classic sonic scale to darkspine sonic
Chaos Emeralds > World Rings according to the Codex for Sonic Chronicles since they were stated to grant "ultimate power" after the events of SatSR

And this means Classic Super Sonic > Darkspine Sonic

Back