• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle vs Son Goku (Dragon Ball)

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Our favourite purple alicorn versus Earth's greatest hero. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a stomp.

Twilight :

Goku :

This is Base Alicorn Twilight and end of DB Goku. Speed isn't equalized. Make of that what you will. I will equalize speed if it's a stomp for Twilight.

Low 6-B vs 6-C. If I knew how to post the spongebob mene I'd post it. Close this shit. Who in the hell thought this was fair?

Lightbuster30 said:
Low 6-B vs 6-C. If I knew how to post the spongebob mene I'd post it. Close this shit. Who in the hell thought this was fair?
It's actually "At least 6-C, likely higher."

The Wright Way said:
It's actually "At least 6-C, likely higher."
Doesn't make her Low 6-B. Close this.
But there's no specifics of how much higher. And she has a signifiant speed advantage.

She's still not Low 6-B. Likely higher doesn't make you jump up a tier. Goku one-shots. Twilight could hax him to death but that's not in character for her so Goku stomps.

I'm not supporting or denying any supporting any AP or dura advantages in my post. The speed difference is so large that it really should be equalized if you ask me.

Doesn't matter if you can one shot if you can't connect your attacks lol.

Desiromaster said:
I'm not supporting or denying any supporting any AP or dura advantages in my post. The speed difference is so large that it really should be equalized if you ask me.

I thimk speed unequalized should be used if you are a tier below the other guy, yet hilariously faster. It makes up for getting one-shot.

The Wright Way said:
She's still not Low 6-B. Likely higher doesn't make you jump up a tier. Goku one-shots. Twilight could hax him to death but that's not in character for her so Goku stomps.
Then what is it supposed to mean?

Desiromaster said:
AoE attacks.

Back