• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Vs. Mickey Mouse

Basic doesn't mean he'll use it.

I assume it has a time limit? Again: In. Character. I'm not even concerned about the pre-cog like you and Garg. I'm concerned about what he does off the bat. And since I don't know that, I'm going inconclusive.

Phoenix821 said:
What's to stop Twiiight from copying Mickey's spells?
That they are inbued with the power of the keyblade, and so it can´t just be copied.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
When did they ever say that in KH?
It´s something very repeated in the series, simply put, you need a keyblade to do most spells, and the keyblade chooses the wielder, not the other way around.

It´s something very repeated in the series, simply put, you need a keyblade to do most spells, and the keyblade chooses the wielder, not the other way around.

How does "choosing the wielder" dedend against power copying? Bear you in mind that Twilight has copied cutie-mark specific abilities, which are talents typically unique to that pony, with a side of destiny involved in getting one.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That´s why I said most instead of all of them, note that the only "interesting" things Donald can do with his limited spells are Curaga and Graviga (Fantasia is exclusive to him, so that´s not worth to mention for obvious reasons).

There´s also Stopga, but Mickey resists time stop via Stop Block, so it´s likely irrelevant.

Bobsican said:
That´s why I said most instead of all of them, note that the only "interesting" things Donald can do with his limited spells are Curaga and Graviza (Fantasia is exclusive to him, so that´s not worth to mention for obvious reasons).
Don't forget Aeroga and Stopga, as well as the elemental one such as fire, ice and thunder, all of which Donald can easily do. Basically, in KH, you can use magic without a Keyblade, which means it is not something that is tied to a Keyblade and cannot be done in any other way, there's no reason for it to protect from Power Mimicry.

Lightbuster30 said:
How does "choosing the wielder" dedend against power copying? Bear you in mind that Twilight has copied cutie-mark specific abilities, which are talents typically unique to that pony, with a side of destiny involved in getting one.
Just saw this:

Unlike those, Xehanort has tried to copy the keyblades to open up KH, and failed, which took years to attemp it.

Do you still think a pony can copy its propierties perfectly in seconds? If it´s not perfect, it doesn´t work very well...

There´s also the fact that a bunch of training and knowledge of yoursef is needed to be able to open the "lock in your heart" to be able to use the keyblade, which basically translates to that the keyblade is exclusive to its owner, and even the actual original keyblade can´t really work with someone else unless they have been friends for a good while, or to be exact, have shared hearts.

Yes. Assuming my assumption on the nature of cutie marks is correct. Not to mention Twilight has no issue copying spells that took years of study to master. (Starlight Glimmer)

Yes. All she has to do is stay out of range of spells like stops and sleepga and watch it get cast (I'm assuming sleepga has the same range here)

Sleepga has the range of about a few meters, it basically summons a cloud of sleeping gas omnidirectionally around the user in about the same timeframe and movement as when casting Stopza

Mickey still resists sleep manip thanks to Sleep Block, a passive ability.

Twilight could manipulate his biology (she's done this on parasites and fruit bats). Wait why doesn't Twilight have fusionism for creating Flutterbat. And in that case Sleep Manipulation becomes extreamley unviable as an argument due to not only it's range, but being a dodgeable cloud.

It's important to list why those abilities are dangerous. Seriously, you had me thinking sleega was instant and had the same range as stopza before you clarified how it actually worked.

Some screenshots I took:

Sleepga
First summons it in 2 seconds at most

Sleepga 2
And the targets inmediately start sleeping by the art of magic

Alterate his biology? His passive abilities work the same way Sora´s passive abilities do.

My mistake. Sleepga seems more like a low-ranged semiomnidirectional wave that puts to sleep everything in it´s AoE while casted (at most 2 seconds, as the gesture to do it and the timeframe to activate it are very similar to Stopza).

I just want to point out that Mickey's profile is lacking a lot of stuff, and has the same hax as what has been stated here for Twilight. And a lot of them he has used in character.

Twilight has been downgraded anyways. Everyone High 4-C is now at least 4-C with the absolute God Tiers like the EoH and Max Power Tirek being 4-C+. Well, technically they are only accepted, not implemented, but Darkanine will get to that when he has time.

TheSpeedster96 said:
I just want to point out that Mickey's profile is lacking a lot of stuff, and has the same hax as what has been stated here for Twilight. And a lot of them he has used in character.
Please make a CRT then.

Lightbuster30 said:
Bobsi, it's 4-C+ vs High 4-C.
This match can still work if Twilight´s hax ignored durability, as Mickey had the AP advantage already. Can she ignore it?

Mickey is probably gonna get upgraded to high end 4A my dude,he one shots eveen harder.

Btw,the guy resisted getting his soul and body reduced into darkness so im feel like he would tank that petrification just fine.

Axl233 said:
Mickey is probably gonna get upgraded to high end 4A my dude,he one shots eveen harder.
Btw,the guy resisted getting his soul and body reduced into darkness so im feel like he would tank that petrification just fine.
Did something big happened in Kingdom Hearts or Star Wars?

Kingdom Hearts.

they trying to see if kingdom hearts restoration feat could scale to worlds like the symphony of sorcery wich one have countless stars on it and deep space wich is a multi-solarsystem sized world,there is also 4 4A feats done in the series wich one was done by Mickey himself.

Back