• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Vs. Mickey Mouse

Mickey can still use Magnega, Sleepga or Zero Graviza to quickly incap the pony to get a bunch of free hits, BTW

He can also break the forcefield with his paintbrush or just ignore it teleporting inside of it.

Can it reflect petrification that nulifies magic and reality warping, or BFR that seals you at the moon, or having your magic removed rght before being BFR to the Tartarus?

Magic and RW: Likely (after all, it works with attacks from comparable beings)

BFR: Not really as far I know, but his keyblade travel capabilities allow him to get back quickly.

Magic nulled: Possibly, but I´m not sure (as that sort of moves rarely have appeared in KH), but as that would require to hit Mickey to begin with, and as Reflega can reflect the first two things I mentioned before (including moves that null moves), it´s likely nothing to worry about so long he uses it to tank it.

1: Oh, that seems more like transmutation, which he doesn´t resist.

2: Likely Xemnas.

Xemnes is said to have extremely minor reality warping, and pocket dimension manipulation. That has nothing on Discord who once turned reality opposite just to mock Fluttershy, and much more.

Well even still, none of them have done reality warping like Discord has, and Xemnas is the only one version who even has it.

Well, the main difference between spatial manip and reality warping is that spatial manip doesn´t change the laws of physics, while reality warping can.

Take in count they actually have gravity manip separately, for example, so it may apply.

Fine then.

Let´s just make a list to see how the match is going:

Things the pony can do to one shot/incap/BFR:

- Rainbow beam thing to Petrification or BFR to moon

- Mind manip

- Status EF to halt his movement

- Transmutation

Ways Mickey has to one shot/incap/BFR

- Sleep manip (Sleepga)

- Gravity manip (Graviga/Zero Graviza)

- Time stop (Stopza)

- Existance erasure via paintbrush

- Magnetism manip (Magnega)

- Sheer AP (which can one shot for sure via Zantetsuken)

It seems Mickey has the advantage.

They both have ways to get rid of the other quickly, although Twilight seems to be more likely to do so, since she has always started with those abilites while using Elements or Rainbow Power; that's why I've been asking for weeks if Mickey's Precognition is applicable in combat.

You need to make a gesture? For example Mickey needs to raise his keyblade in the air and cast the spell, Twilight just needs to aim and powernull. In character is also a factor. So many ability choices that I can't say for sure if Mickey will pull off a winning hax off the bat, or just do a regular attack even. Twilight usually just nulls her foes with the Elements.

It seems it mainly depends whether Mickey´s precog is good or not, I would search a knowledgeable member about this, but the Disney section is too broad and likely nobody (accidental pun) in the KH section knows much about it.

How likely is Mickey to just do a normal attack before resorting to has? If he does, then he's done for. Plus spells like stpza only have 60+ meter range according to King Mickey's profile. They start off entire kilometers from each other.

Well, he can also use Timestorm, a physical attack that also has the side effect of freezing time to the target if hitted, which takes even less time to do than Stopza, as it´s done inmediately.

As it´s an attack in which he quickly rotates with the keyblade to the target, however, it can also leave him vulnerable while he tries to his Twili with it.

How does it work exactly? Nothing stops Twilight from teleporting away if it functions like I think. Again, in charaxter here. It's doubtful he will use it. Having a good ability means jack if you aren't likely to use it. Discord and non-EoH Twilight are big offenders here.

Well, it´s a basic move, as far I know, so it´s likely that he will try to use it. Edit: NVM, it simply has a small chance to slow down the target or stop time on it, likely irrelevant, as it´s unlikely for the side effect to happen in the first place.

Mickey can also use Vanish to turn himself invisible, by the way.

Back