• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Turning Something Non-Corporeal Into a Physical Entity

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So in an MMORPG I'm doing the art for, Eliatopia, there's this thing that happened:

Apparently the Eliatopians, who are normally stupid enough to do this on a regular basis...:
Jy91LiV.png

...can turn non-corporeal things (in this case an entity's consciousness) into a physical manifestation. Is this an ability listed on the wiki, or is it something unheard of? What ability is this?

Seems like Mind Manipulation since it involves directly handling the consciousness and bringing it into the physical plane where it manifests as something physical. This seems quite verse specific since not all fiction treats minds as something that you can turn into a physical object let alone tear one into the physical plane.

OOTH, this could be Avatar Creation if this process was done by the mind itself and also if they still exist on two planes of existence at once. Since the mind still exists in its respective plane of existence, manifesting itself into the physical plane would make it avatar creation since the physical manifestation is just a shadow of the consciousness.

Could indeed be avatar creation.

Nikola Tesla can make non-corporeal beings tangible, we have that as transmutation currently, this seems to be a difference cause though as its getting something consciousness to manifest in the world, while with Tesla he makes things like light able to be harmed normally with like guns.

Solidifying a non-corporeal entity is not avatar creation if this new body is also de real body.

I think transmutation is necessary involving with altering the form of things, so it can't be neither that.

I don't we have a power to cover turning non-corporeal into the corporeal.

I don't we have a power to cover turning non-corporeal into the corporeal.
I mean it can be tried, but I had tried one with Fissionism (the act of splitting things up) and that wasn't accepted, mainly due to how few verses used the idea (Eliatopia and Steven Universe having two examples of Fissionism).

Still, I find it interesting that some average browser MMO managed to stick out in this regard.

Back