• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neat.

Tsuna holds a slight AP advantage here, 12.9 kilotons vs 7.76 kilotons. And he can fly. But that's about it for his advantages here.

The two largest issues here, are the fact that Sub-Zero is certainly superior in CQC, and that he uses ice as opposed to some kind of energy. Meaning that there's nothing for him to absorb. Meanwhile, Sub-Zero can use his superior CQC to be able to more easily freeze Tsuna, though it's complicated by Tsuna's fight or flight style of fighting.

Despite Tsuna's mobility, I see Sub-Zero taking this more often. Sub-Zero has legitimate ranged options, while Tsuna is forced into CQC with someone who has not only superior skills, but better ice abilities for this kind of battle. The fact that Sub-Zero doesn't use an energy that Tsuna can absorb to gain a speed and greater AP advantage is what really turns the tides here the most.

Going with Sub-Zero.

>Tsuna solos many anime MCs

>Tsuna is crushed by a random video game character

kek

Sub-Zero FRA.

Lol.

To be fair, Varia Arc Tsuna can't do much to people who don't use some kind of energy. And Sub-Zero being superior in CQC makes this the perfect combination to defeat this version of Tsuna.

So basically if Avatar characters were 7-C, they'd likely plow through Tsuna. All he can do is fly at that point. And maybe try to freeze them.

Maybe he could freeze Sub-Zer...

To be fair to Tsuna I don't think Sub Zero could break out of ZPB ice (Because ZPB doesn't just freeze, it seals DWF and entire bodies), while tsuna could melt Sub Zero's ice with his flames....

Still I say Sub Zero wins because of a range and CQC advantage.

Both of which wouldn't even be very viable if this were future arc Tsuna

Starter Pack said:
>Tsuna solos many anime MCs
>Tsuna is crushed by a random video game character
Nah, anyone with similar energies to fire gets stomped by Tsuna, unless they have something to compensate for that

tfw people take you too literally and not literally enough at the same time.

Tsuna beat Ichigo, Naruto, and Ryuko, but he gets his butt kicked by a random video game character like Sub-Zero.

'Tis all I was saying.

Back