• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games) vs Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Advanced Suit and Grandmaster keys used
*Speed Equalised

Spider-Man: 0 ()

Sub-Zero: 7 (Gohan?_You're_still_alive?,Stillwinston,SuperStar,Lacku,ThePrimalHunter,Popted2,Colonel Krukov)

Inconclusive: 0 ()
Spider-Man is 3.85 Tons, Sub-Zero I think downscales from 6.598 Tons. Sub-Zero is 1.71x stronger

Last edited:
How? Sub-Zero has superior AP

I will equal speed if no one can find a calculation for Spidey.

Speed is now equal

..I don't think so? That's the oneshot criteria, speed criteria is impossible to derive given range and AoE of attack become very relevant factors.

Mate at a quarter of the speed you have someone moving the speed of a sloth from your perspective.
Well, I equalled speed since Sub-Zero had a 5.1x speed advantage and apparently more than 3x was too much. Worth reverting it or leaving it as is?

Sub Zeros Ice Shield seems like a good counter to a lot of Spider-Mans gadgets but in character he doesn't use it much it seems

How big is the ice shield? Plus Spidy could just take it away with his webs right?
If you go down to Sub-Zero's notable attacks and techniques, there's galleries showcasing his powers

Ice shield, and a few other things could help him counter and avoid Spidey's gadgets, his Teleportation could also especially be useful here.

Just to help out for Sub-Zero's case here, he can also make Ice Clones, when touched, the opponent becomes frozen, I can see Spider-Man going in for a punch and potentially falling pray to one of those, which could allow Sub-Zero to land a fatal blow, seeing as he also already has the AP advantage by a bit.

I'm sure he could also turn into ice or teleport somewhere else if webbed up and unable to fight.

my mistake then.

what's sub zero's durability, as should we be comparing spidey's ap to sub zero's durability and vice versa rather than comparing their ap to eachother?

my mistake then.

what's sub zero's durability, as should we be comparing spidey's ap to sub zero's durability and vice versa rather than comparing their ap to eachother?
Both of their AP's should be the same as their respective durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back