• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mio Misumi Addtions

1) Change "limited Telepathy" to just Telepathy.

Also, in this scenario, wasn’t it you who was looked down on, Mio?

“No, looking down on me is proof that they are looking down on my master, Waka-sama, too. Because if it were someone who is polite to Waka-sama, that means they would also show the same amount of respect to me who was introduced as your bodyguard.” (Mio)

Telepathy?!

She read my mind?!
Chp. 309

2) Resistance to Poison Manipulation

“If it is poisons, we could get quite a lot from here. There’s rarely any of those kinds of ingredients circulating, so it was a pain.” (Mio)

Poison…ingredients.

Mio is treating them as being the same thing, but they should normally be two different things, you know. Chp. 320

3) Stealth Mastery

Just like how her threads melt into a variety of things making it incredibly hard to detect with magic, Mio has also learned techniques to make it so that the people can’t detect her even when she herself is there. Right, like the times when you suddenly look at the dark side of your room, and there’s a spider curling its body there.

Does that mean that it was never present until that moment?
Is it really because they are more active at night so they show up at that time, or about prey and other stuff? There’s the chance that they just wanted to greet the owner of the place for a bit.
That special move of Mio made Makoto go as far as to think in that way.
Mio had obtained an advanced technique that could even be called one of the ultimate forms of sneaking.
You can create a web, create a nest, and even chase and erase your presence freely. Chp. 322

4) Intangibility

Mio passes by the side of the two, heading to the corner of the room, and she melts into the wall just like that and disappears. Chp. 322

Additions For Several Characters

1) Everyone above Alpine level (Low 6-B to 6-B) should have Fear Aura and resistance to it.

In an instant…the Adventurer Guild was overflowed with the anger and killing intent of Toa and her group.

The aura of hyumans that have stepped into the inhyuman level hit the artisans and adventurers there. Some lost consciousness, some fell on their butts, and some reflexively tried to take out their weapons but noticed that they couldn’t move their bodies out of sheer fear.

Yue was being bathed by that fierce aura, and her expressionless face was twitching slightly as she stayed in her seat. Chp. 347

2) Information Analysis for Shiki and Mio, in addition to Makoto and Tomoe.

It is a Skill that exposes the abilities, origins, and nature of the goods. Just that, different from the Appraisal Skill and Items of games, it is not as all-powerful.

By the way, all of us can use it to a certain extent. In my case, I can do it with [Sakai].
For example; Shiki can get detailed information with an Appraisal from things like medicines and monsters, but when it comes to weapons and foodstuff, he only gets rough results.
Mio can obtain pretty detailed information on ingredient related stuff, but when it comes to construction materials, minerals, equipment, and miscellaneous goods for daily life, it turns into an extremely tragic result.
Chp. 327

3) Resistance to Resistance Negation for Makoto and maybe Mio. Makoto survived a lightning strike from Alte Barrette with little injuries and no status effects; and Tomoe states that Mio would have fair'd well against Alte. Alte states that her lightning can 'pierce through all', 'is the king of status effects', and 'Is the element which stands above all other elements'. And almost kills base Tomoe with one strike, despite the fact that Tomoe is stated to be resistant to all elemental magic. Makoto also states that his magic armor is useless despite the fact that it should grant him resistance to anything he wants. They should also get and additional resistance to the status effects of Alte's Lightning; Which include Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Petrification, and Paralysis Inducement. Quotes for The lightning below.

“It is supreme. It is not cheating. There’s no trick or mechanism. My lightning, Kandachi, pierces through everything and makes them kneel.” (Alte) “
"Even though it is magic, it has a special characteristic against magic power, huh. It destroys all other spells; an unavoidable blade that reaches the enemy with no obstruction."
With one strike it dispersed the mist, with one strike it erased the illusions, and with one strike it pierced us as if there wasn’t a barrier at all.
‘The lightning element itself is the ultimate element that stands above all elements, and it is the peak element’
The red lightning attack of Alte causes several status effects on the enemy hit.

The ‘Status Effect King’, was it?
Muller turned into a beautiful statue for an instant, but was shattered right after from the follow-up attack.
“It may be plain despite being an Apostle of a God, but my lightning brings my target closer to certain death the more it hits. I can tell that you came here fully prepared to face me by the fact that you are not being affected by poison, paralysis, and even petrification.” (Alte)
Not only my magic barrier, even my Magic Armor was of no use.
Quotes are from chapters 361 to 363.

Last edited:
Whenever I make the Alte profile, I also would like to discuss upscaling fully equipped Alte to High 6-B.

Can I get more context on the poison resistance thing? It sounds to me like this could also just be indicating that she is cooking something with poisonous ingredients or is maybe not very careful with them.

Not sure about the resistance negation stuff. Couldn't this simply be a case of a strong technique bypassing weak resistance, but stronger resistance still working?

The rest seems ok.

Additional context regarding poison resistance for Mio:

Mio had already made it so that we could get every single piece of information for incidents that occur in the Dusk Street.

“So, how is it?” (Makoto)

“If it is poisons, we could get quite a lot from here. There’s rarely any of those kinds of ingredients circulating, so it was a pain.” (Mio)

Poison…ingredients.

Mio is treating them as being the same thing, but they should normally be two different things, you know.

There’s exceptions like the puffer fish, but it is rarely the case.

Hearing Mio’s opinions of poisonous mushrooms and poison in general as being delicious was quite the experience.

Because of reasons, most of the poisons I eat would get negated.

It is not like I can’t eat them, but the taste of poison is still in a dimension I can’t really get.

But I was pretty happy to know there’s many varieties of poison.

And about resistance negation; I've thought it over and I'm not sure on it either.

Cause Tomoe is supposed to be resistant to all Elemental Magic and Makoto is supposed to be resistant to all magic in general with his barrier and armor; and the Lightning can somewhat harm him, although it's not a sure-kill type of thing. (And his natural resistance is actually superior to the resistances granted by his magic armor)

I'm also 50/50 on resistance negation.

I'm ok with the poison thing.
I would take the status effect thing as above-average status effect inducement instead of resistance negation. Resistance negation is ideally always explained to happen.

"Even though it is magic, it has a special characteristic against magic power, huh. It destroys all other spells; an unavoidable blade that reaches the enemy with no obstruction."

From this line, is it possible to be some sort of power nullification?

I don’t know Jack about this series, but is Mio like, absurdly tanky by that verse standard?
Yes, lol.

Aside from literal gods (Including peak Makoto) and apostles with prep. She's probably the strongest in-verse; with resistance to everything and stamina only dwarfed by gods. Just by virtue of her being a black hole of mana.

Concerning resistance negation; I just remember'd that there's a character named Hatsuharu who's lower tier with petrification which bypasses at least a few layers of resistance to petrification (Probably a lot more, since it's stated she's actually attempting to hold back when she did this); and can petrify you down to turning your soul and magic to stone.
And Alte's petrification is probably superior to this; as "The King of Status effects". Not to mention that these people can already defeat Hatsuharu easily and are completely unaffected by her petrification.

👀

What DontTalk and Celestial have accepted can probably be applied.