• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsukasa upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kamen Rider Decade Episode 21, it is confirmed that each universe branching off other universes (Example: multiple versions of Kotaro Minami universe, where one Kotaro is Kamen Rider Black who never became Black RX, and another Kotaro who successfully reborn into RX).

In Kamen Rider Build Episode 46, it is confirmed that multiverse is infinite.

In Kamen Rider Decade Episode 31, Narutaki stated that Decade will destroy all universes.

So I think this can upgrade his reaily warping into "2-C, possibly 2-A".

Sento using multiverse theory in this episode. The concept of the Multiverse theory refers to the existence of an infinite number of universes that comprise of all that exists. Each universe as compared with each other are known as parallel/alternate universes, or in this case, A.R. Worlds.

"Countless" can be used to refers infinite.

And from what Sento, who is a genius theoretical physicist, said, "countless parallel worlds" is clearly referred to infinite number of universes.

And Black and Black RX worlds that branched off from the main world is like refers to alternate timelines that branching off from the main timeline with a little change in history.

I'm agree that possibly 2-A seems legit.

just simply rewatch that episode for clarity. if sento said mugen when hes explaining this lore bit, it's probably very likely to be infinite

I will ask admin for this one. But if Sento really said "mugen", then it is 2-A for sure. I will rewatch it later.

I found the transcript.

In japanese, Sento said "ÒâæÒâ®Òâ¼Òâ½Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïþäíµò░Òü«õ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒüîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé"

Sento used the word "þäíµò░ (Musü)"

Translated as "Infinite number"

Musu

I suppose that may be fine. Do any other characters scale from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back