• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Veloxt Tormentor Matches (Violet Evergarden (Waifu) vs Saki Nikaido (Husbando))

Is this too early? why i am doing this? Why i must put my husbando and waifu in battle each other to death AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

Veloxt. exe stop working

Restarting

100% complete

Alright enough messing around lel#Slapped

Basically is this too early? But i goes what Jack said "FEK IT" and goes making it. Now the miracle gonna testing the newcomer, who then choose this cool-handsome girl as the choosen one, can she successful? Can the OP still alive after got heart attack because he know his waifu and his husbando will fight to death!!?

-Post-Training Saki is used

-Witchcraft is unrestricted

-Both victory-lusted (bloodlusted in good way)

-Place: Empty abandoned hospital in North Calorina with the other Franchouchou members waiting on outside

-Weapon used for Violet: Flash-bang, flamethrower, two barrel shotgun, and handgun

-Weapon used for Saki: Piece of Broken Iron as shield, some shattered bottles, Iron, old-axe, anything she see in hospital

-Starting range are 50 meters

-Win via K.O, Incapatitation, and death!!!

ZLS character3 main
Violet Anime Design

VS

• Inconclusive: 0
PS: I actually scared with this match result because no matter who win, the lose one will give me massive heart attack lel

Why did you commit suicide? Who do you think you are? Thunder McQuee? lol

Well, I believe that Violet is better on combat since she is a very skilled soldier and she also seems to be faster. Saki's regen and body control can give some trouble to Violet. But Violet's superior experience and skill should make her able to deal with it.

So vote for Violet in here

I guess that low-mid is much high level of regen. She just need to destroy her head. She also has flamethrower in this fight, which mean she can burn her to death too.

Schnee One said:
How does skill alone let her beat a Guy with Low Mid
Her Low mid is not regrowing her head or something like that, its really just reattaching it back and stuff. Crush her head and she should be gone for good.

Anyways, I'll be voting for my girl Violet here. Her combat ability and experience should be more than enough. Idk if Saki has more AP or not, though I'll assume yes because of the kind of show she's in.

The AP gap is... Huge with some ~50kj for Saki vs ~250kj consecutive normal punches to ~500kj with weapons. Apparently borderline AP stomp.

And you are further giving Violet guns. And Saki only faced gangs while Violet was a regularly trained soldier.

Violet low diff - arguably AP stomp - for my reasons and reasons above.

Back