• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB soul destruction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rocker. Everyone arguing against it already stated the reasons. I'm not going to ctrl+c ctrl+v.

@Kep, sorry.

@Kep

I know that it is negated,the jutsu is negated.Minato's soul isn't a jutsu,it should have regenerated.

"When a soul is released from the Impure World Reincarnation, their body disintegrates back into dust and the sacrifice's corpse will be left lying in the debris. The soul may linger briefly - with their personality restored if it was being suppressed - to leave parting words or take final actions. Souls released by their summoner will be enveloped in light throughout the process"

"They are physically restored as they were at the time of their death, including any physical handicaps they may have possessed, such as Nagato's damaged legs."

"The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnatio binds the soul of a deceased person to a living vessel, restoring them as they were when they were alive in order to do their summoner's bidding."

We saw that Minato lost his arms and could not regenerate them,i think that is enough to support my opinion.

You're missing the point and arguing semantics.

Obito outright said the TSB negated the Edo Tensei's regenerative abilities. Not the jutsu. He was literally talking to Minato at the time, referring to him not regenerating from it.

Seriously, nothing supports your opinion and everything goes against it.

Seconding Kep

TSB naturally negates Edo alongside their regen since it is a jutsu.

ÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒÇüÚÖ░ÚÖ¢ÚüüÒéÆõ¢Áþö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒÇüÒüØÒü«þèµàïÒüºÒü»Õà¿ÒüªÒü«Õ┐ìÞíôÒéÆþäíÕè╣Òü½ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒâƒÒâèÒâêÒü»Þç¬Þ║½Òü«Òé»ÒâèÒéñÒüîµÄÑÞºªÒüùÒüƒÒüáÒüæÒüºÕêçÒéîÒüƒõ╗ûÒÇüÕÅ│ÞàòÒü½µö╗µÆâÒéÆÕ¢ôÒüªÒéëÒéîÒüƒÚÜøÒü½Òü»þ®óÕ£ƒÞ╗óþöƒÒü«ÕåìþöƒÞâ¢ÕèøÒüîþäíÕè╣ÕîûÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÕ¢óµàïÕñëÕîûÒüºÕ¢óÒéÆÕñëÒüêÒéëÒéîÒéïµÖéÚûôÒü»ÚÖÉÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÒü¥ÒüƒÞç¬þäÂÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéïõ╗Öµ│òÒü«µö╗µÆâÒü»ÚÖ░ÚÖ¢ÚüüÒéÆõ╣ùÒüøÒüªÒééþäíÕè╣ÕîûÒüºÒüìÒü¬Òüä

Part that i highlighted explains how Minato's regen didn't work due to his nature as being from Edo Tensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back