• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB soul destruction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Repp's side here. There's no proof that TSB can destroy souls, otherwise all the Edo Tenseis that have been attacked by them wouldn't even have their final goodbyes in the end.

Theglassman12 said:
I'm on Repp's side here. There's no proof that TSB can destroy souls, otherwise all the Edo Tenseis that have been attacked by them wouldn't even have their final goodbyes in the end.
It destroys the souls attached to the part of the body it disintegrates. As seen by Minato's soul not having his arms as he leaves the Edo tensei body.

Don't bring but it's compared to Jinto because it's version of TSB don't contain Yin-Yang Release.

How many people attack with TSB -contain Yin-Yang Release- other than Minato who don't have Six Paths Chakra?

Kepekley23 said:
Can someone provide the supposed databook evidence?
Is the databook even reliable?? Cause it has some very stupid claims that makes no sense, like Universe Temari.

Universal Temari is a mistranslation.

It is reliable as long as it doesn't contradict the series or it's an outlier.

@Mindovin

Where was it stated in the text that added Yin-Yang Release would magically allow the TSBs, which have only interacted with matter and chakra-based techniques, to destroy souls?

Please cite a source.

Theglassman12 said:
Is the databook even reliable?? Cause it has some very stupid claims that makes no sense, like Universe Temari.
Ho boy the usual universal Temari as has been said 100 million times that is a mistranslation. The databook has never made claims that go against the manga.

I didn't say it destroy souls with Yin-Yang Release but we know without Yin-Yang Release it's not even nullify ninjutsu. People bring Hiruzen thoughts about TSB here when it's irrelevant and only derailing the thread.

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker what does that have to do with this thread? No one ever said that.
I am not saying that anyone said that but I dont know why TSBs having soul manipulation is such an extraodinary claim when they are made by the guy who first manifested the rinnengan which have soul based abilities and split the sould of the ten-tails into 9 pieces.

This looks like a hostile repeat of other threads that isn't going anywhere. Seems like there is simply no evidence to be found; only conjecture here.

Should this be closed?

"You completely lack proof"

Are you sure about that?Minato's ghost isn't proof?

I see,you are trying your best to debunk it now.

"when a confirmed in-canon mechanic that explains the situation perfectly exists."

What are you even talking about?Minato was released,his soul must regenerate instantly,

"When a soul is released from the Impure World Reincarnation, their body disintegrates back into dust and the sacrifice's corpse will be left lying in the debris. The soul may linger briefly - with their personality restored if it was being suppressed - to leave parting words or take final actions. Souls released by their summoner will be enveloped in light throughout the process"

Also,Edo Tensei can only reanimate those who were in the Pure Land,Minato never was there(Oro still reanimated him).So,going by your logic his soul should regerate since he never was in pure land and his hands can't go there on their own.He ascended Pure Land only After Hagoromo released Edo Tensei.

@Rocker

But the TSBs haven't done anything like that. Your only on-screen evidence is an armless Minato which can be explained through mechanics that are actually known to happen in the series.

@Assaltwaffle

I really want to close this and every other thread like it.

It shouldn't be closed yet.

I'd like a summary of the discussion. I know it's about the TSB's soul-hax, but this thread is chaotic and hard to follow.

Tailed Beasts has only consciousness not souls and Hagoromo only split the chakra to 9 pieces.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
But the TSBs haven't done anything like that. Your only on-screen evidence is an armless Minato which can be explained through mechanics that are actually known to happen in the series.
Man I dont particularly disagree, but I dont think that the soul of the arms not being there are completely explained not without speculation as well. But since we dont have much more evidence I think it is okay to close this.

Close this thread after you debunk everything i wrote.It is like you don't allow any upgrades for Naruto.

We can't make a conclusion without a debate!

TSBs negate edo tensei, Obito states this himself.

1. "Does Sakura soul have a stab wound?

Maybe? but 100 healings should help with that."

Please stop. Sakura doesn't have a hole in her soul nor can she regenerate it

2. If it cancels the jutsu then the soul is no longer bounded to the part of the body that was erased (

3. It never said it erases souls, it said it turns all jutsu to nothing. Doesn't affect anything besides jutsu

Unite My Rice said:
1. "Does Sakura soul have a stab wound?

Maybe? but 100 healings should help with that."

Please stop. Sakura doesn't have a hole in her soul nor can she regenerate it
I dont know what you want me to stop I provided my evidence for that in my arguments above. And you have no proof that she did or did not have a hole in her soul that is the point of the argument in the first place.

Well, that Sakura can regenerate souls isn't a stretch, seeing as Tsunade could regenerate Orochimaru's arms after Hiruzen's DRS.

That said, it is specifically said that TSBs negate Edo Tensei. I don't see how it can be argued that it targets souls directly. The Minato thing is explained in the story.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Stop trying to reverse-counter every debunk against these swiss cheese hole riddled arguments.

Absence of proof of her healing her soul = she can't.

"It never said it erases souls, it said it turns all jutsu to nothing. Doesn't affect anything besides jutsu"

What?So,now the technique can affect only things that it mentioned to affect?Disagree completely.

Unite My Rice said:
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Stop trying to reverse-counter every debunk against these swiss cheese hole riddled arguments.
Absence of proof of her healing her soul = she can't.
The proof is that she has 100 healings which Tsunade has and Tsunade said she has passed on all her knowledge to Sakura as her student Tsunade said she can heal Orochimaru's soul.

"What?So,now the technique can affect only things that it mentioned to affect?Disagree completely."

Uh yeah, otherwise you're just saying things that aren't substantiated by anything credible or official.

@Unite My Rice

Chyo was able to revive gaara with her healing jutsu.Chakra is a spiritual and physicall energy,don't ignore the word spiritual.

Chiyo's Healing Jutsu is an extremely special situation, as it exchanges her own life to restore the dead. It doesn't apply to the TSBs.

There is zero evidence of what is being proposed here.

I just want to admit that Chyo was able to revive already dead Gaara and that Sakura can heal a little hole in her body and spirit,since chakra is a spiritual and physicall energy.

Chakra is spiritual and physical, but very few techniques can master or make use of its spiritual side.

Regardless of that, what is the evidence for the TSBs destroying souls? You keep avoiding the question.

I have a feat that supports my opinion about TSBs,but you can't denie it clearly,since Minato was not from the Pure Land his arms should have regenerated (going by Repp's logic) , but they didn't,TSBs can affect souls.

Edit: I don't avoid the question,look at the OP and everything i wrote.

SchroKatze said:
I will approve that wank. Now I can make Rubedo, Nigredo & Albedo vs Naruto.
Hey if you want to say something is wank at least give your arguments for why, if not stop derailing threads.

@Schro

You are not helping.

@Dzhind

Except the Edo Tensei is naturally negated by a TSB. I've already posted the scans.

I'm all for giving you guys a chance to speak, but if you don't have anything other than the Minato feat, I'm afraid we will have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back