• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB soul destruction revisions again.

I am in agreement with Cal Howard in regards to Chakra being Souls, it's not solid, but I do agree that souls have Chakra. There's too much evidence for that in Madara's soul using Jutsu, Dan's soul giving Tsunade Chakra and Obito's soul giving Chakra to Kakashi.

We've have been over this to many times and I'm tired of seeing this.

I don't know where you guys got the Sakura thing was an argument. TSB nullfies ninjutsu which Edo Tenshi is. You guys tried this already, believing it nullified Regenerationn but that isn't true as it nullified the ninjutsu which an Edo is so they couldn't regenerate.

That was the argument not that Sakura thing.

To those who are thinking about making a thread about Low-Godly Regenerationn for Kaguya, don't bother, we've had multiple discussions about that.

The image shows Minato fading away right after the Edo Tenshi got released. Since it happens so quickly it's not like he got time to show him regenerate his arms anyway.

"Orochimaru survived with a part of his soul gone"

Lol, it was only his hands and he lost the use of them. Let it have took his whole top half, he'd be dead.

You guys tried this already, believing it nullified Regenerationn but that isn't true as it nullified the ninjutsu which an Edo is so they couldn't regenerate.

But we're shown the TSB taking off Minato's arms, just as we're shown the Death God taking Orochimaru's arms. There was nothing to regenerate.

Since it happens so quickly it's not like he got time to show him regenerate his arms anyway.

Dan had the time to cast an entire jutsu and fly across the battlefield to have a conversation with Tsunade and give her chakra, while he was being released from edo tensei.

Souls are literally built through chakra, and have several examples of this:

- The invocatio of Tayuya was said as basically being like a ghost and she ate literally the chackra existing in the soul of Shikamaru, eating your vital and spiritual energy.

- It was shown that Hagoromo used Juubi's chakra to create the body and souls of the Bijuus from nothing , and he was able to project from the "Pure Land" to the World of the Living (and this could still open an insight into Hagoromo to recreate his body with Yin-Yang and come back to life, bla bla bla).

- Obito possessed the body of Kakashi through his chackra and using Kamui , when his chackra finished , he finally left for the Pure Land (identical to what Dan did with Tsunade).

- Dan replenished Tsunade's chakra when he used his jutsu and possessed Tsunade's body.

And there are others, like Momoshiki and Boruto talk after his death and etc ... So yes, if Gudoudama nullifies the chakra, it could destroy the soul if it hit the soul completely.
And I also think that at least Kaguya's Regenerationn should be High (is similar to Gerrard Regenerationn) or maybe even Low-Godly (based on the fact that it has to survive the ETSB effect and so on, but that's my opinion)

Please stop repeating the Soul/Chakra stuffm I get it and it was already said by this above.

@MostPowerfull

Do you have the scan for Kaguya being completely destroyed by the ETSB?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
A decision was made a long time back that kaguya would survive her ETSB via regen and not because her dura could handle it.
I'm not even going bother with that.

@Lord

No, I said that he would have to survive ETSB to destroy the dimension in some way and in my view, that would be through his immortality / regen and that was MY OPINION, but I did not use that as an affirmation.

Alright, since this is a consistent topic that keeps popping up and we're going to need multiple staff on this.

I'm going to create a Staff discussion thread about the TSB Soul Destruction and Kaguya's Regenerationn to finish this topic once and for all.

If anyone wants to comment on the discussion thread, message me on my wall, this topic needs to be delt with once and for all.

That fine with you guys?. I'll link this thread so don't worry about your arguments not being seen.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
A decision was made a long time back that kaguya would survive her ETSB via regen and not because her dura could handle it.
I'm not even going bother with that.
Should a Discussion Rule be made now since it's been discussed several times with the same conclusion each time? At this point it's a nuisance having to reiterate same points and Kep would have hated to have to deal with it again if he were here.

@IMade

I'm going to be discussing Kaguya's Regenerationn on that thread as well.

@LordGriffin1000

You realize that the soul is not part of the Edo Tensei Jutsu, right? You literally just ignored what has already been said and used the same argument that has been debunked, and no, it doesn't work like that, Minato's Soul is shown to not have arms upon the Jutsu's Binding being undone. There is no "He didn't have time to show he could regen his arms".

@TheFinalOrder

Sorry if I missed your explanation on that as I have a headache and this discussion has been done before and I'm annoyed with seeing it.

It's one panel, he goes from Edo to white in moments so he doesn't have time but whatever. I'm not up for going back and forth on this.

Back