• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB soul destruction revisions again.

The real cal howard said:
@Risci. I understand. I leave on some drama and I come back to some drama...
Best case scenario, it's High, and even then I'm unsure if it should be that. As you guys said, Chakra can be physical. And this whole soul=chakra thing is a bit confusing and I need more context.
Kaguya Regen Aside, I don't think there is anymore context. At a basic level:

• Souls Exist as Chakra
  • Souls Contain Chakra
  • Souls gain intangibility
That last part is gonna need clarification. Personally I see it like this:

• Souls gain intangibility to physical matter
  • Only Chakra itself can interact with Souls
That second bullet point is actually shown to be true. In every instance of a soul being interacted with, even via The Human Path rinnegan ability, it has always used Chakra as a medium.

@Risci. I understand. I leave on some drama and I come back to some drama...
Best case scenario, it's High, and even then I'm unsure if it should be that. As you guys said, Chakra can be physical. And this whole soul=chakra thing is a bit confusing and I need more context.
0670-017s
0670-007
Souls as chakra

Yeah, that settles my answer for a no. Chakra isn't soul as Asura's consciousness isn't inside Naruto due to it being reincarnation. And Naruto makes a difference between this instance and a ghost.

I mean, beign reincarnated does involvesouls, and he was comparing that to hagoromo visiting each reaincarnation of his sons, wich is like being haunted by a ghost.

Plus, that doesn't realy counter the fact that minato's soul did get damaged.

Avtually his consciousness does travel around, evidenced by hagoromo. Chakra and the soul is nearly 1 to 1 seen multple times in Naruto.

There is also the fact that the shinigami should only seal souls, yet he could seal tailed beasts.

I'll just summarize everything in favor:

Minato's soul is damaged still:

Minato.

This:

Screenshot 2018-08-08-07-48-39-1

Naruto could grab and interact with his soul being pulled out and pure chakra (absorbed tailedbeasts for exemple, also managed to pounch obito in his mind while sharing chakra to talk no jutsu)

Hagoromo has no body, and yet states to be chakra. The fact that naruto compares it to being haunted by a ghost doesn't change that (because having someone apear between every generation of a family is like being haunted by ghosts.)

Plus, obito and tsunade's boyfriend both have chakra when only souls

Will be updated with others later.

Yeah, that settles my answer for a no. Chakra isn't soul as Asura's consciousness isn't inside Naruto due to it being reincarnation. And Naruto makes a difference between this instance and a ghost.
hagoromo call his and asura/indra soul as chakra

1.hagoromo word maruto is reincarnation of asura

2.but naruto make it look like he was possess by asura which is wrong

hagoromo word>>>>>>>>>naruto word

SOuls have chakra. Proven with Madara being able to cast Edo tensei as a SOul and Momoshiki being able to stop time and use Byakugan and giving Boruto power

Not doubting that souls have chakra, btw. And when did Momoshiki stop time?
when he died and talked with boruto.

I believe it was stated to be time stop somewhere, not too knowledgeble on boruto tho.

he stopped time when he was talking to Boruto in the manga and gave him powerr. Boruto said time was frozen and Sasuke also said it wasnt paralysis. Momoshiki said the only reason Boruto could interact with him was because he had the power of the Otsustuki in his blood

Plus, obito and tsunade's boyfriend both have chakra when only souls

I meant that with this

Im...actually not sure about this. Im mixed.

Btw, who's gonna run all the Naruto stuff now since Kep and others aren't here anymore? Was curious about this.

@Cal

Or because those arguments were based on Edo being a jutsu and Sakura being able to survive a littler hole in her body.Meanwhile Orochimaru lived without portion of his soul.

more like weak arguments lol. I remember them tbh and they didnt know nothing about how the verse mechanics work which is sad and why alot Naruto revisions happen because people just say no all the time

@Kukui naw bro lol Sakura isnt good enough to have that

for real tho naw she doesnt have it

Btw, I wouldn't look too much into the Sakura things for Several Reasons:

• Sakura being Damaged wasn't the Focus of the fight
  • Same Orochimaru who was vastly Damaged by by Hiruzen stated the only one capable of healing the Damage From the RDS was Tsunade
  • Sakura is a Medic Ninja Second to Tsunade and her student.
Tbf, it's PIS. All i can say is that Kishimoto goes over every vol. Before they are released to fix any mistake, and this remains.

Back