• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying my american boyo with a banger.

Abraham Carter

vs

Yhwach

Speed equal

5 clones allowed for Abraham (to make up for the heavy tier advantage Yhwach has).

Since Abraham is stated to be a desperado but is the weirdest desperado to ever exist and i don't give him any desperado stuff then first key Yhwach (if he gains more desperado traits in the future i'll remake with a full power yhwach).

He doesn't. It's said he is a desperado, but even so he somehow can't defy fate (which is the most basic application of desperados) because he isn't a "naturally born desperado". The statements are there, it just doesn't make sense/contradicted in context.

I mean that would just be fate resistance instead of Acausality

Which in that case, Almighty GG

No, if it didn't have that he would have type 4. But the thing is they outright say he doesn't work like other desperados cus he's not naturally born so even the most basic trait, he doesn't have it. So...why even assume what he has? So he has nothing rn.

1st key yhwach though. He doesn't have the almighty.

I don’t think Blazer soul stuff has feats good enough to resist RC from Ywach.
A weaker bleach boy, yes since the weapon is the soul, but Ywach is far stronger then anything Lincoln had dealt with.
RC gg?

Soul crush is moot but he'll need to get around the fact that RC also exerts pshycial damage as well as status ailments.

You know I am so used to the fact that RC is soul manipulation I completely forget that it exerts physical force sometimes....

Yeah so it's a 6-B passive force vs a squishy tier 7. So Yhwach stomps from literally just standing.

Nobody in Rakudai can really even compare to Yhwach.

Yeah so it's a 6-B passive force vs a squishy tier 7. So Yhwach stomps from literally just standing.

Nobody in Rakudai can really even compare to Yhwach.
With RC restricted a rakudai girl stomped yhwach though. Actually right now there are some tier 6 Rakudai desperados who would stomp tier 6 yhwach even with reiatsu unrestricted.

Yeah i forgot about the fact that Reiatsu is a physical force as well.

Such as? As far as I'm concerned none of them can deal with several layers of low Godly and type 8. I'd also like to see where any character in Rakudai stomped Yhwach.

Desperado passives actually. Edelweiss previously stomped Yhwach due to desperado passives.

And even without that there are people with EE, 10 dimensional BFR, soul destruction etc. But yeah just desperado passives suffice.

EE isn't working on Yhwach and nobody in Rakudai can outdo his Resistance to soul manipulation. There's 10-D BFR in Rakudai?

Ten dimensions doesn’t have to mean then Higher dimensions.
So it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t meet “standards.” It still is enough in most cases.

EE isn't working on Yhwach and nobody in Rakudai can outdo his Resistance to soul manipulation. There's 10-D BFR in Rakudai?
It isn't? How so?

The soul destruction is actually REALLY weird but the dude who has it isn't a desperado and doesn't have AP so he wouldn't get the chance to pull it off.

Yes there is.

I thought that 10D BFR didn't follow our dimensional standards?
It doesn't. It's still really good spatial manip though. It's just not 1-C.

Yhwach is resistant to EE already and has nulled, much, much more impressive conceptual EE already.

Yhwach is already incredibly resistant to soul destruction, everyone and their mother is resistant to soul destruction in the hundreds and Yhwach has top 3 best soul manipulation resistance in the verse.

If it 10-D space that's also separated by 10-D space and time? If not Yhwach can just shadow out of it.

Nulling is another issue, cus he cannot nullify desperados.

Not gonna go into this, the dude would stand no chance against yhwach either way.

Yhwach ain't coming back from being BFR'd outside of the 4 dimensions we live in into 6 other dimensions we cannot perceive. Just no, don't even try.

Actually i just checked since you reminded me and Abraham's design was introduced before JK started. So I can now safely call Gojou "Bootleg Abraham"

Yhwach is resistant to EE already and has nulled, much, much more impressive conceptual EE already.

Yhwach is already incredibly resistant to soul destruction, everyone and their mother is resistant to soul destruction in the hundreds and Yhwach has top 3 best soul manipulation resistance in the verse.

If it 10-D space that's also separated by 10-D space and time? If not Yhwach can just shadow out of it.
When did Yhwach resist EE? It's not even listed on his profile.

Back