• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial God of War vs Magical Superman

He did all that thing I posted in less than a second regarding the analytical prediction as a one-second margin error could kill versus all those 28 fighters.

Psyche Sensing is extremely fast, in the first key in a moment it reached the mantle of the moon.

Last edited:
I so I dont see why he would not use his stuff which are more likely to insta kill than TK to grant him the win.

It's not a one shot in any way, TK doesn't kill when they AP are comparable and LS too. It doesn't kill when he has pretty good resistance and regeneration or when his range is really low... only teleportation is 5km. It doesn't one shot when you have a spirit around you that can powernull things.

It's not a one shot in any way, TK doesn't kill when they AP are comparable and LS too.
I mean it broke bones of other Class P ppl.

It doesn't kill when he has pretty good resistance and regeneration or when his range is really low... only teleportation is 5km.
Resistance against....AP....? And regeneration that won't stop a head crush.

It doesn't one shot when you have a spirit around you that can powernull things.
Power null meh, hard to powernull an attack that will pretty much insta kill.

Resistance against having his bones broken, organs shattered, and the like. It won't stop him from fighting using his physical body or just using the spirits to fight or just use Atman Body as One where he becomes the Spirit by merging with it.

Lower cultivators had their neck broken and almost beheaded and still fought...it had like only a few skin tissue and muscles holding the head from not falling to the ground...still didn't die.

Back