• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Form Arceus vs Taichi's MetalGreymon

Taichi's page is extremely outdated, although his page rework is ongoing and we'll soon post it.

But even then, MetalGreymon like other Perfect levels would be 5-D (by current Digimon cosmology page in wiki) while true form Arceus is currently 6-D iirc. So it's a mismatch.

Last edited:
I just love when Low 1-Cs are not given proper D rankings in profiles :^)

I think normal Arceus is 5D, so I suppose we can use that instead. Or since you mentioned this Wiki's standards, you could your own if you have differing opinion on it.

I just love when Low 1-Cs are not given proper D rankings in profiles :^)

I think normal Arceus is 5D, so I suppose we can use that instead. Or since you mentioned this Wiki's standards, you could your own if you have differing opinion on it.
Current Taichi page also lacks many abilities, here WIP rework version.

But even then, the avatar has type 9 immortality (even if it somehow gets killed, original one will create a new one) and MetalGreymon lacks the range to reach the Heart.

About wiki standard, well... After Ultima's tier 1 revision starts to get applied, many verse tiering will change (and current Digimon cosmology page is also very outdated).

Last edited:
Back