• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Demon End Demi-Fiend Revision

The Great Will [of the universe] is YHVH. The Axiom, or The Great Reason, is something else. Hell, Satan calls YHVH the "Will of the Universe" in Apocalypse, the same game where the Axiom is brought up and explained.

YHVH is called "The Great Will" from Time to Time throughout the series. Raidou Kuzunoha states that a Catholic Church is where Humans pray to it and Shekinah mentions the Great Will in Redux after she has been defeated, and mourns the fact that she failed to guide the World to it

The one time "The Will of the Universe" is referred to as a separate being is in SMT II, and this is when YHVH in person talks about it as something completely separate from himself

Nevermind that Kazuma Kaneko himself confirmed that "The Great Will" in Nocturne is nothing but YHVH, as he referred to Kagutsuchi as one of his Avatars in an interview where he talks about the designs of Demons, something heavily supported by Nocturne's Game Over screen, which shows Kagutsuchi praising The Great Will while sorrounded by Angels

Even Dx2 has a gothic lolita maid explain that the reason some demons are more powerful than others is due to the "Will of the Universe's design".

Then this could require editations to The Axiom page, given how it directly states that The Axiom is The Great Will. Its a bit confusing if this is really the case,
Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 10.04.45 PM

Matthew Schroeder said:
Even Dx2 has a gothic lolita maid explain that the reason some demons are more powerful than others is due to the "Will of the Universe's design".
Wait, is Dx2 even canon?

@DMB Dx2 is canon, like...everything else Atlus ever made for SMT. Atlus just love to make everything canon.

DMB 1 said:
Really? Ok, that makes it a bit easier to scale, since up to the point in the story that I'm playing, it's almost featless. Also, because of that, Demons may get Quantum Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation.
Really would you mind giving some context behind these abilities pocket reality manipulation that i know why the demons can generate their pocket reality but quantum manipulation i don`t know.Would me mind telling me ?

Setsuna tenma said:
Really would you mind giving some context behind these abilities pocket reality manipulation that i know why the demons can generate their pocket reality but quantum manipulation i don`t know.Would me mind telling me ?
I didn't really pay much attention to the story at the beginning of the game, but to sum it up, Demons in Dx2 cannot be seen by humans because they create their own quantuum spaces in which they can act and fight.

The Devil Downloaders are able to see them becuase of their technology.

Back