• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demi-Fiend Possible Profile Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have some questions and points that I wanted to discuss with you who also enjoy SMT games franchise in Demi-Fiend profile. In hope to make some adds to Fiend's profile here on the wiki, so I'm counting with your aproves and dissaprovals, gonna be straight here:

═════════════════════════ •『 ✙ 』• ═══════════════════════

1st: Why doesn't he have a Messiahs in the Diamond Realm key too? It should be fine adding it to him since he was helping Nanashi in the battle against Stephen, getting hit by and causing damage on the same.

2nd: Since he's also half demon it'd make sense considering SMT Demon Physiology of low-tier(9-A to Low 2-C) for him from the beginning of the game until the true demon ending(where he becomes a full demon), and he has displayed some feats typical of an ordinary demon. Such as eating Magatama, which makes him absorb their power in order to become stronger and develop new skills faster. And by the mother of god, the man's become half-demon, do we have a better reason to not give it to him?

3rd: For his true demon ending, it should be fine adding Archetype Physiology for him. Since he has become a true demon, this is explicit when Kagutsuchi says that the Reasons that where going to shape reality, were destroyed by the hands of a demon. That is Fiend, since Kag later mentions that this demon was persuaded by Lucifer which suggests it's Demi-Fiend, because on this route we become the demon who helps Lucifer in his final battle against God. To finish this, once we defeat Kagutshuchi he says this and before we fight him he says that with a cold heart of a demon, we rejected the possibility of evolution. And when he says heart here, it's a metaphor to say that Fiend's nature has changed from Half-demon/Half-human, to become a pure demon with no human traces in his nature.

Well, that's it, I volunteer myself to add the Diamond Realm key to his profile. And I can also add the archetype physiology to his true demon ending key, however if I add this I think, not sure and please correct me if I'm wrong, that is fair taking off his Observation, since he's now only a demon, a true one witouth human traces on his nature, it'd mean no Observation too. And also I wanted to update his Observation type, it stills being mentioned as Subjective Reality, I'd like to change it to Type 2 Observation. That's it guys, I hope I managed to make good questions and good points, sorry if this post doesn't fit well the CRT thread type, but I'm kinda new here so I'm still getting used. Also, I hope we can come to a conclusion together and that's it, peace.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Agree:

Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I think someone in the MT group is already working on Demi-Fiend's profile, with all the stuff you mentioned.

They'll probably add it later on.
Oh by the way, have they listed his revisions on a thread or something like that? I wanted to help the group with the scans I have so far.

Have you seen my revisions?
I saw them, but I didn't know it was you. I just skimmed through the page, because at this moment I'm at work. But do you have telegram or other social media? 'Cause then I believe it'll be better at least for me to respond you.

I saw them, but I didn't know it was you. I just skimmed through the page, because at this moment I'm at work. But do you have telegram or other social media? 'Cause then I believe it'll be better at least for me to respond you.
I have discord, it's abu2411#1251

I had only recently started playing SMT 3, and I can see the profiles are being worked on, but his Low 2-C feat does have a Low 1-C feat mentioned. I do not know if that's going to be moved into the Low 1-C key, or if the Low 2-C key is going to add a "Later becomes Low 1-C" bit to rectify that.

But if there's an active MT group, I might as well let them take care of things.

I had only recently started playing SMT 3, and I can see the profiles are being worked on, but his Low 2-C feat does have a Low 1-C feat mentioned. I do not know if that's going to be moved into the Low 1-C key, or if the Low 2-C key is going to add a "Later becomes Low 1-C" bit to rectify that.

But if there's an active MT group, I might as well let them take care of things.
Indeed his feat is confusing, but, anyways, I was referring more to his physiology on the early game there, not his tiering exactly. Because on the early game his physiology should be comparable to the one of weaker demons, it progress as he gets stronger of course. But on the normal routes he shouldn't be able to reach the archetype level, although in true demon route he reaches since he casts away all his humanity and become a demon comparable to Lúcifer. However, I believe he loses his Observation on this form by not being a human anymore.

Indeed his feat is confusing, but, anyways, I was referring more to his physiology on the early game there, not his tiering exactly. Because on the early game his physiology should be comparable to the one of weaker demons, it progress as he gets stronger of course. But on the normal routes he shouldn't be able to reach the archetype level, although in true demon route he reaches since he casts away all his humanity and become a demon comparable to Lúcifer. However, I believe he loses his Observation on this form by not being a human anymore.
No, all humans and even former humans have observation. Demi-fiend is a messiah, he's Cognition is at a greater scale than regular humans.

iirc if you are a 1-A demon, you have archetype level cognitive Physiology so it applies to late game demi-fiend as well.

Check my revised profile

Check my revised profile
Okay, I checked that, but I'd still note that Thor and Matador are still fairly early game boss fights. I'd have 1st key as Beginning of the game and 2nd as Early/Mid game. Though, I know Raidou was also holding back during the fight that was after the Thor fight, so he wouldn't scale from 1-A that early.

Okay, I checked that, but I'd still note that Thor and Matador are still fairly early game boss fights. I'd have 1st key as Beginning of the game and 2nd as Early/Mid game. Though, I know Raidou was also holding back during the fight that was after the Thor fight, so he wouldn't scale from 1-A that early.
Except its a mid game key because he doesn't scale to 1-A until like, the Mot fight or Beelzebub. So just having it as mid game makes more sense to me.

No, all humans and even former humans have observation. Demi-fiend is a messiah, he's Cognition is at a greater scale than regular humans.

iirc if you are a 1-A demon, you have archetype level cognitive Physiology so it applies to late game demi-fiend as well.

Check my revised profile
About the observation I already knew it I was just confused about what would be of his observation in the true demong ending. But yay, happy to see that his cognitive physiology scales with him.

Except its a mid game key because he doesn't scale to 1-A until like, the Mot fight or Beelzebub. So just having it as mid game makes more sense to me.
Hmm, so that means Early game is like the 1st 2-4 hours with mid game lasting a couple dozen hours after that.

Even so, 100% the game is still something SMT III is widely considered an 88+ hour game. I know people who are really good could speed run shit, but SMT is also an RPG which means being super lucky is really the only way it could be any shorter than a couple dozen hours without like hacking the game and what not.

But my other point still stands about Early game being treated as like 10 times shorter than mid game roughly.

Agree with you, albeit my previous joke there. But I prefer to treat early and mid stages by level. Like, for me, until the level 30 we still being in the early game. From 30 to 50 we are in the mid game and from 50-55 to 80 we're on late game. And, finally, from 80 to 99 we're on end game. Since at any game you can pretty much beat any shit that comes into you, in all difficulties, from level 80 ahead.

We fight Thor on mid game and he's level 35, so that's a good/better measurement in my opinion.

I was at level 22 when I kicked Thor's ass, but the expected level for each boss sounds better yeah.

Well, I'm not supposed to delete content revisions; I only delete threads that are troll/inflammatory. What I do with concluded threads is simply close them; which I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back