• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Dark Genie Additions + Profile Clean Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I believe I created this before but I can't remember why it wasn't accepted. True Dark Genie should have eventually Immeasurable Speed and eventually Immortality Type 9 for it's Avatars. The quote at the top of his page implies this.

"Ha! You failed... Boy from the future. You failed to change history. The infinite power given to me can drink up the very flow of time. Beyond time I will reign over all... So long as human hatred runs pure and clear I will exist without end!!!. This never-ending flow of dark power will see me to the pinnacle of all that exists. Now come! Kneel before me!!."

It specifically states that he will go beyond time which would make him Immeasurable in speed. Since his essence and Avatars will be all across time but his true self will be beyond time and he'll be at the pinnacle of all that exists. His Avatars would get Type 9 Immortality

I've also did a Sandbox of what the profile will look like. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:LordGriffin1000/Sandbox

I gave it two keys. One for it's true self, the other for it's Avatars and Hosts.

hmmmm if so then this does makes sense so I think its fine though would it be type 8 if they also rely on the dark genie?

@TISSG7Redgrave

Yes, I forget that. His Avatars would get Type 8 as well.

I suppose that this is probably fine, but more input would be appreciated.

Some minor things I disagree with. While "spreading it's essence across all of time" and "absorbing the very flow of time" is Low 2-C, I don't think that would give him Universal+ Striking Strength as the latter is just the level in which you can punch & harm something.

Also planning in ruling over all that exists should not be a section of his AP, only the part after that saying that he can physically be beyond time. Which in turn should be connected to the context of him doing so after absorbing time, as "beyond time" alone is a vague that means little.

Seems fine but I agree with Eficiente

Could someone unlock TDG's page so I can update it. I'm only gonna give him the two keys, because even if this isn't accepted it'll need two keys for it's True Form and Avatars.

Abit unrelated but is Max ever going to get his page? The poor boy has been hanging since the first page related to the verse. I would make one myself but I never got passed the second chapter of the game since I only borrowed it, so I don't know much.

@Dino Ranger Black

Yeah, I'll be making his profile soon. What are your thoughts on this thread?.

@LordGriffin1000 It seems fine to me. Granted, my knowledge on the verse is rather limited but from what I read, I have no conflict.

I've added the two updated the powers and abilities for both keys.

Do we have enough input to upgrade it's speed to Immeasurable and add Type 9 immortality for it's Avatars or should we wait for more input?.

I agree with everything, but Immeasurable speed seems a bit questionable. "Beyond time I will reign over all" seems a bit vague. Being "beyond time" doesn't really warrant anything on its own without more substance.

RotoBots

On it's own it's vague but the fact that TDG is literally sending himself across all time and absorbing it into himself, plus said Statement of going beyond time and that he will be at the pinnacle of all that existences should be enough for an Immeasurable Speed rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back