• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True BlazBlue Ragna vs Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaltias Joking or not, my point is that stay out of them if you don't like it. And like I said before it's a pet peeve. It's not solely for you, it's a general annoyance I find in this wiki.

So, the Discord group agreed that True BlazBlue Ragna shouldn't be used. In this form, Ragna is more if a force or a setting than a character. He's technically dead in this form and I don't think he can fight in this form either. Let alone have consciousness on his own.

When you say shouldn't be used you mean in vs battles specifically? I mean doesn't the SCP cake get into a lot of matches even though it can't fight?

Cake can kill, even destroy things. Plus cake is illegalized now. Ragna can't, he doesn't have consciousness of his own, let alone do something. We literally saw him two minutes and dies and he had anchor with Amane. We don't know what he'll do or if he can do anything.

Well if Cake is no longer allowed to be in Vs battles now I guess True Ragna shouldn't either. Well then should we close this then?

Yeah and there's also no full version of the Central fiction arcade opening theme even though it's way better than the console version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back