• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True BlazBlue Ragna vs Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
> both at their peak

alright I have limited knowledge on UKG from her match with Shar but uh

Isn't UKG's thing that she doesn't even exist as a concept on this level

Can Ragna do much to her

Let's start debating shall we? So, with assuming the downgrade is already done, do we assume they can hurt each other for being Void vs Void so void should hurt void logic?

If this is just passives vs passives

Only two viable results occur, right?

Like either they passive each other into incap, thus incon

Or one resists and passives the other, and stomp.

Unless we have the weird scenario of both managing to somehow exactly resist each other's passives entirely.

That's assuming Ragna is able to become Black Beast. He can probably use Black Beast's power in this form but not in passive way like when he is the Black Beast.

^ This is important

If he doesn't have his own passives/resist all of hers then he sorta gets roflstomped

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
What are her passives anyway
Stolen from another thread:

"Here's an outdated list, there's stuff missing from some witches and newer doppels

Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality (the one I mentioned before)), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation, power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production, unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it."

I honestly think Ragna's Hax can outdo UKG's resistances, though I'm not entirely aware of how much the upgrades to BlazBlue was exactly.

I'm sorry about what I'm going to do, but this is a pet peeve of mine and I need to let it out. I hate it when people complain about how much of a thorn a match can be saying oh "I'm being tortured." But doesn't even discuss the match. Like if you're just going to complain and freak out and that's it then stay out of the match and let others that are willing to handle it.

If you're talking to me, I was joking about the fact that i just really don't like UKG threads in general, and that a match against Reinhard and against Ragna in succession was "torturing me"

Since I'm here, I might as well hop along. If absorption is one of the only methods that can take out Ragna, then how does it work? Not only that what passives can Ragna use that will be effective on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back