• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Couldn't hey just destroy his head, making him unable to do anything? Or just destroy his Brain in its entirety?

Its proven that a Pillar Man's Weakness is its Brain, so shouldn't Dios Weakness be in his brain as well?

Straizo was able to regen due to the fact his Brain wasn't destroyed.

Assuming they know that he is a vampire and how to kill one

Other than that I doubt either could destroy his head completely as star platinum couldn't do that and silver chariot only came close cause well its a sword

True, DIO has the advantage.

Should I add Prior Knowledge to both Diego's to make the Match Up a Bit more fair?

Dino Diego should have a good chance against DIO and Alt Diego since a single slash would turn them into dinos under Diego's control, or he just turns them to dino lamps.

Aka, I'd give this to Original Diego

Actual DIO stops time and kills the hell out of Origional Diego and then realizes that Alternate World Diego also has a time stop. Then DIO wins by being objectively superior in every way and Diego not having D A T P L O T A R M O R

DIO ftra, Dino Dio doesn't do that IC and AW DIO is just DIO but human and with less feats.

Back