• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : The Worlds Will Become Multiverse level+

Ok then, this;
Also, here Arata can create many space-times
He created some number of Space-Times that is not specified.
Also, in the Trinity Seven Series: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, the Element Demon Lord can destroy Countless Space-Times.
Another dude destroyed Countless Space-Times, gotcha.
The countless Space-Times here are the Space-Times created by Arata before.
You're saying that the Countless Space-Times that dude destroyed are the ones Arata made, gotcha.
A few panels later, coinciding in Trinity Seven: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, it is shown that there are still Space-Times left, even though at that time the Element Demon Lord had destroyed Countless Space Times, and it is also told that the Space-Times in Trinity Seven are infinite, this further proves that the Space-Times created by Arata are infinite.
To me, it looks like one of the girls is about to hop into another world leaving this World behind alongside its Space-Times.

All in all, It can be said Arata created a 2-B amount of Universes and that a World can contain a 2-B amount of Space-Times. Countless - Countless being more than Zero does not mean one of those Countless is Infinite, as Countless can be practically number and some Countless can be bigger than others.

The context was clear, he created a lot of Space-Times, then the Element Demon Lord destroyed countless Space-Times, after which it said Infinite Space-Times.
Ya what your saying makes no sense to me. The World is ending so this girl is going to go into one of the Space-Times created by Arata that's located in the very same World that's ending? Seem's more likely they are referring to the already established other worlds that exist, and that the girl is going to go to one of them.

I will explain my issue with Arata being 2-A:
  • One scan (or many) explicitly showed a creation feat that is capable of creating countless space-times.
  • And in another hand, a panel that shows no creation feat and a girl says there are infinite “space-times” to another girl telling her “You only choose this”
  • It looks like one of the girls is going to leave this space-time and go into another space-time, which is likely to be one of the already accomplished worlds.
I still need to know the reason for this assumption on why Arata is the one who created infinite space-times, yes sure he may create countless, does not mean he is the one who created infinite of them.
Countless and infinite can be seen as same thing in the given verse as they shown to be used interchangeably and they already are.
Not in this case, the author seems to separate both meanings. This is now your assumption to prove why they are the same.

Ya what your saying makes no sense to me. The World is ending so this girl is going to go into one of the Space-Times created by Arata that's located in the very same World that's ending? Seem's more likely they are referring to the already established other worlds that exist, and that the girl is going to go to one of them.
Which part are you referring to?

Which part are you referring to?
After Arata created Countless Space-Times, and after Countless Space-Times were destroyed, we can indeed see there are Space-Times left here.

However, the girl talking is not referring to those random remaining Space-Times when she says Infinite Possibilities and Space-Times, she is referring to the already established Multiverse and the Infinitely Branching worlds.

Why would you send someone, whose goal is to save their World, to a World inside of sed World that's ending? That makes no sense, she's obviously being sent to one of the Infinite possibilities, that are confirmed to exist separately from one another.

Arata cannot create infinite space-times, because he can only create and destroy countless space-times with the element demon lord.
Thanks, this is the whole time I am trying to say. Every scan, says countless, showing there is a creation feat. There is a misconception, there is no proof he can create infinite, yes sure, maybe there are infinite space-times originally, but it does not mean he created them.

After Arata created Countless Space-Times, and after Countless Space-Times were destroyed, we can indeed see there are Space-Times left here.

However, the girl talking is not referring to those random remaining Space-Times when she says Infinite Possibilities and Space-Times, she is referring to the already established Multiverse and the Infinitely Branching worlds.

Why would you send someone, whose goal is to save their World, to a World inside of sed World that's ending? That makes no sense, she's obviously being sent to one of the Infinite possibilities, that are confirmed to exist separately from one another.
Exactly, this makes sense if she said “You will look for the only possibility where we can return, right”.

Unless you say that he is the God of the story who created the entire existence. Ya, I would agree with it (but I doubt in this case)

There is no reason to say countless if you already used the term infinite to define infinite number.the fact that it said countless rather than infinite says a lot that it's most likely not infinite

We must have seen that the Space-Time created by Arata is the World, as it has reality.

With Gleipner, Liese Loli connects other Liese with the Space-Times created by Arata, and it is also said that Liese exists throughout Space-Times.

Liese itself is split into Infinite, where each worlds has a different life.

I don't actually get it, I mean, if it has been said that number of world's are infinite then it is, regardless if it has been reffered as countless the next moment.
But, if it is that arta created countless world is not a already existing infinite worlds but just additions then I can see why it's not 2A feat.

Infinite being flowery because countless has been used next moment after infinite is a most weakest arguement I've heard against 2A.

@Reiner Show me a shred of evidence where he created infinite space-times.

I don't actually get it, I mean, if it has been said that number of world's are infinite then it is, regardless if it has been reffered as countless the next moment.
But, if it is that arta created countless world is not a already existing infinite worlds but just additions then I can see why it's not 2A feat.
I am saying that the cosmology is 2A and if arta hasn't shown to destroy/create the existing Cosmology then I am fine with feat being not 2A. But is there any reason to say that "countless world's" aren't existing infinite worlds?

I am saying that the cosmology is 2A and if arta hasn't shown to destroy/create the existing Cosmology then I am fine with feat being not 2A. But is there any reason to say that "countless world's" aren't existing infinite worlds?
Ya, there is a reason for it. You can see that the author actually separates both terms in his writing. There is no “disputing” in the translations, unless you want to say that the “countless” is translated to “infinite” then you are just contradicting this scan.

Countless and infinite aren't contradictory in least or best but what countless implies to is directly related to context and as spacetimes has been several times stated to be infinite, I know the context

Talking about Context, Reiner. Mind clarifying the context?
Infinite possibilities, infinite timelines, infinite worlds and so on? I don't see why would after all this "countless spacetimes" would mean very large number than what has been stated so far with words that stands exactly same meaning as this but synonymous to each other.

Aha, so basically you are saying he is capable of destroying “countless=infinite space-times" and the other dude can destroy “infinite= countless spacetimes" and yet the scan above says there are left of them? Don't you realize how stupid it is?

Aha, so basically you are saying he is capable of destroying “countless=infinite space-times" and the other dude can destroy “infinite= countless spacetimes" and yet the scan above says there are left of them? Don't you realize how stupid it is?
So he didn't destroyed all of them? After destroying countless world's are there still world's that are left?

He is trying to use Rimuru case as example as how people have him 2A rating. Anyway i will comment on this later. I am busy.

So he didn't destroyed all of them? After destroying countless world's are there still world's that are left?
Lol Reiner, till now you did not refute anything I said. Can you tell me how he destroyed an infinite of Worlds and yet some worlds left?
  • Either he created indeed countless them which MAKES sense that the cosmology from the beginning is infinite.
  • Or you are saying, he created the whole cosmology and the other destroyed it and yet some worlds exist?
Ya, no, it sounds anserine. I don't see the author using it synonymously. I disagree with Arata being 2-A.

@Dread I am not arguing arta is 2A if some world's are yet left or all timelines aren't shown to be destroyed or some yet left. I said countless and infinite can be used synonymously and shouldn't used as "contradiction" to eachother as discreditment. If it has shown that few world's are yet left or all world's aren't destroyed then it's not 2A.

@Dread I am not arguing arta is 2A if some world's are yet left or all timelines aren't shown to be destroyed or some yet left. I said countless and infinite can be used synonymously and shouldn't used as "contradiction" to eachother as discreditment. If it has shown that few world's are yet left or all world's aren't destroyed then it's not 2A.
They can be used and yet the author chooses not. And there is a contradiction if he meant in these scans all “infinite”. If it is indeed infinite, then the dude who destroyed infinite of them, there will be not a single world left, but he indeed destroyed countless of them, hence there are some worlds left.

You can't take every word “countless” and replace it with “infinite” and ignore this scan where it says there are some worlds left. Because before, it was indeed “countless” and not “infinite”. Context matters, what you are talking about is generally based.

Anyway, this all is nonsense since Arata scale to the whole cosmology as part of his hand.

So I want to actually propose he is possibly low 1-C

Alright, since Arata already scales to the whole cosmology as it is part of his palm of hand , I still disagree the Worlds being 2-A. There are no suffient evidence.

Well single world is not 2A for the evidences that are insufficient, so I have to turn my vote to disagree.

Back