• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : The Worlds Will Become Multiverse level+

I saw a scan that magic king can grasp all infinite world's in the OP while mentioning them as destroyer of world.

So to understand better
  • A single world is referred to as space-time and timeline
  • There is an infinite of them
  • Also in the same post, somehow the author separated both and said there are infinite Worlds and infinite possibilities.
Again, the infinite size or branching infinitely is not proof for 2-A World.

So to understand better
  • A single world is referred to as space-time and timeline
  • There is an infinite of them
  • Also in the same post, somehow the author separated both and said there are infinite Worlds and infinite possibilities.
Again, the infinite size or branching infinitely is not proof for 2-A World.
The branching world's are infinite in the scans given above, tho yeah, single timeline being infinite is not 2A.

Ya in that case you just need a scan proving they scale to the Infinite Possibilities/Worlds.
The Infinite World and Infinite Branching (Possibility), have something in common, which is that both worlds are connected by the Karma system (which makes the Demon Lord destroy the world).

And, within those Possibilities, can hold Infinite Possibilities, Possibilities here having the name Reality, which Arata drew Space-Time and took the Demon King's Sword from the infinite possibilities.

Also, here Arata can create many space-times

Also, in the Trinity Seven Series: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, the Element Demon Lord can destroy Countless Space-Times.

The countless Space-Times here are the Space-Times created by Arata before.

A few panels later, coinciding in Trinity Seven: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, it is shown that there are still Space-Times left, even though at that time the Element Demon Lord had destroyed Countless Space Times, and it is also told that the Space-Times in Trinity Seven are infinite, this further proves that the Space-Times created by Arata are infinite.

The Infinite World and Infinite Branching (Possibility), have something in common, which is that both worlds are connected by the Karma system (which makes the Demon Lord destroy the world).
But how does that make each world 2-A? As stated before each world being Infinite is still Low 2-C, and those branching possibilities are still separate worlds unless destroying one world destroys multiple.

Leave the causality system in peace, it has no relevance here, Render. I see in this case the World is low 2-C, I don't see any proof for it being 2-A.

But how does that make each world 2-A? As stated before each world being Infinite is still Low 2-C, and those branching possibilities are still separate worlds unless destroying one world destroys multiple.
Have you seen the Space-Time created by Arata?, if so, you can see for yourself that the World can accommodate Infinite Space-Time?

We no longer give an infinite-sized low 2-C
(matter of fact, it is still disputable if it is really infinite, it says infinitely expanding/branching, which sounds like our universe),
2-A. At least not according to our system.
You need an infinite of low 2-Cs to achieve it, which in your case (Infinite Words).

I think you guys here don't understand what I mean, I don't mean like that, but the World can accommodate Infinite Space-Time, well. Have you seen Space-Time or not?

A world that can hold infinite Space-Time must have infinite size, because it can hold infinite structures.

The Infinite Space-Time I am referring to is Bubbles, as they are expressed as Space-Time in the Trinity of Seven.

Which part are you referring to exactly.
Also, here Arata can create many space-times

Also, in the Trinity Seven Series: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, the Element Demon Lord can destroy Countless Space-Times.

The countless Space-Times here are the Space-Times created by Arata before.

A few panels later, coinciding in Trinity Seven: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, it is shown that there are still Space-Times left, even though at that time the Element Demon Lord had destroyed Countless Space Times, and it is also told that the Space-Times in Trinity Seven are infinite, this further proves that the Space-Times created by Arata are infinite.

I think you guys here don't understand what I mean, I don't mean like that, but the World can accommodate Infinite Space-Time, well. Have you seen Space-Time or not?

A world that can hold infinite Space-Time must have infinite size, because it can hold infinite structures.

The Infinite Space-Time I am referring to is Bubbles, as they are expressed as Space-Time in the Trinity of Seven.
I can see those bubbles in the scan, but can only see demon lord scaling to those.

Infinite Space-Time and Infinite Space-TImes are two different things, one is an Infinite Universe, and the other is Infinite Universes.

In any case, I believe you are trying to say that a Character created Infinite Universes within a single World proving that each world is 2-A in size. Correct?

Will evaluate much more later. I currently have the same question as Dread and Spaceman but i will review scans when i get the time.

I also have some other questions but the cosmology is definitely 2-A. As for character being 2-A i have some issues

Infinite Space-Time and Infinite Space-TImes are two different things, one is an Infinite Universe, and the other is Infinite Universes.
it is Infinite Space-Times
In any case, I believe you are trying to say that a Character created Infinite Universes within a single World proving that each world is 2-A in size. Correct?
Yes

There is a contradiction here, one scan says he can create countless space-times but also randomly in another panel where nothing mentions creation feat, the girl who is somehow romantic to another girl said there are infinite space-times and infinite worlds as well as infinite possibilities, and you only choose these possibilities, sounds for me flowery.

Mind bringing me a piece of evidence he created infinite space-times?

because there Arata created a lot of space-times, then the element demon lord destroyed countless space-times, and then it was directly said there that Infinite Space-Times
Yes, and the question is, why are you assuming Arata is the one who created infinite space-times?

There is a contradiction here, one scan says he can create countless space-times but also randomly in another panel where nothing mentions creation feat, the girl who is somehow romantic to another girl said there are infinite space-times and infinite worlds as well as infinite possibilities, and you only choose these possibilities, sounds for me flowery.

Mind bringing me a piece of evidence he created infinite space-times?
has been proven and you say flowery words?

I still require evidence that Arata is capable of creating infinite space times. There is one scan that is proven to be countless. The infinite part is your assumption.

Back