• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun God Tier Downgrade

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, just finished off Trigun, best anime named neither Cowboy Bebop or Gurren Lagann.

Anyways, so I looked at the justifications for Planet level Angel Arms, aaannnddd.....

Fully charged Angel Arm was stated to "level the planet"
~ Vash's justificatio​
Tiny problem.

As seen with people like Lord Boros, and Superman (DCEU), "Leveling", or "Wiping", perhaps, is only Multi-Continental. Nothing about "Leveling", really suggests "Oh the planet is going to go boom". In fact, Knives' statement of "morphing" an entire planet, seems to further solidify this isn't really a planetary feat, but rather Multi-Continental.

Which is bizarrely consistent with his "Hole in the Moon" feat.

Conclusion?

Lower the "Charged Angel arm" Key to At least High 6-A, and add a "Stronger than before" to the justifications as well.

Sidenote: I didn't really see Vash using Black Hole bullets or Low-Mid regen in the anime, so it would be nice if someone brought some scans for me.

Well vash also stated he could have destroyed planet gun smoke with his angel arm Also the anime and manga very like differently

He did?

Really weird to have a Multi-Contential feat as justification then.

Nah we don't use the anime has a canon we use the manga where the Angel Arm is constantly considered as a Planet Busting attack. We go by the manga and more specifically Trigun the Maximum where everything is a lot more broken (I.E planet busting statements, Black Hole Bullets, Planetary Mind ****, Body Control and much more.)

If you want a link to the manga I can hit you up with it for free. I do however plan on upgrading the verse soon since in the Manga No Lands Land / Gunsmoke is a huge planet.

Doesn't vash also have a feat of doing thousands of calculations in like a few seconds in that manga? Or am I getting confused with something else

I want to know where I can buy it. I'm no pirate.

Oh no it's not illegal or anything lmao. It just like how people read Bleach and One Piece online. Multi Continental comes from the Moon feat and Country comes from the Thor Hammer Knives tanked.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Oh no it's not illegal or anything lmao. It just like how people read Bleach and One Piece online. Multi Continental comes from the Moon feat and Country comes from the Thor Hammer Knives tanked.
If you don't mind I would like that link please.

Looking back on this I never actually got the scans of the more on point statements.

There's zero reason to bump this whenever I've already explained this to you. Even in the manga it's stated multiple times that the Angel Arm can detroy No Man's Land which is actually bigger than Earth by a good amount. Knives himself even has a star level statement from the Space Military. If you'd wait awhile I was planning on creating a massive CRT for the entire verse for Trigun as a whole as the current profiles are messed up anyhow ( Mainly the lower stats such as the 7-B stats and the speed, along with hax.) So please wait until I gather everything up for said CRT. The 5-B status is likely going to get bumped up to 5-A anyhow once I get the size of No Man's Land calculated.

Vash has some missing abilites and resistances that need to be added ( BFR via Black Hole Bullets, Longevity, Precog resistance to Mind Manipulation, Paralysis and psychical possession amongst other things.) however FTL is certainly going away since there's nothing supporting that.

Question, I haven't read Trigun, but can Vash and all the other Plants really blow up a planet with their Angel Arm? I don't really see anyone actually blowing up a planet outside of statements, and the biggest thing we ever got is a crater on a largest moon.

Please no necro

Nothing wrong with statements anyways

LordGinSama said:
Nah we don't use the anime has a canon we use the manga where the Angel Arm is constantly considered as a Planet Busting attack. We go by the manga and more specifically Trigun the Maximum where everything is a lot more broken (I.E planet busting statements, Black Hole Bullets, Planetary Mind ****, Body Control and much more.)

If you want a link to the manga I can hit you up with it for free. I do however plan on upgrading the verse soon since in the Manga No Lands Land / Gunsmoke is a huge planet.
Yes please, provide me the link.

Okay my bad, can someone please provide me the link to Trigun characters being planet level? I got people in Comic Vine who doesn't believe that, so I need evidence to prove them wrong.

>Comic Vine

... you know you're supposed to look like a reasonable human being right

DMUA said:
you know you're supposed to look like a reasonable human being right
I can tell from this statement alone you really don't see any even semi decent debates on Comic Vine at all

Plenty of "reasonable people" debate there

King included

Okay yes

but then there's

Arceus vs Toriko

which makes me not want to touch the site with any kind of pole

We've had worse matches here. Remember SCP-173 vs Arceus, where 173 was somehow both 9-B and 1-B at the same time?

2058-thinking
I literally saw this on the picture feed and it was perfect for the situatio

DMUA said:
Okay yes

but then there's

Arceus vs Toriko

which makes me not want to touch the site with any kind of pole
Then you shouldn't be touching this site because shit matches aren't uncommon on here whatsoever.

eh

This site has some semblance of structure in the sense we have solid profiles and thereby one rating across everyone here so that's something of a bias I have towards this site

Google+ flashbacks

Tier 0 Darksied and Godzilla

Tier 10 Spiderma

other dumb things

Back