• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun CRT #2: Knives - Powers and abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we move from our main Protagonist to our main Antagonist, the brother of the Humanoid Typhoon Knives Millions. He already has some abilities in his profile but they just need to be adjusted and he'll need the following added to his powers and Abilities.

- Passive Sleep Manipulation and Fear Manipulation: The mere presence of Knives caused Vash to fall asleep, And caused Wolfwood to almost faint and feel great fear, Further proof of the passive hax.

- Space-time Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Matter Manipulation / Deconstruction via Angel Wings: Knife's Angel Wings are capable of slashing through billions of dimensions, leaving nothing in it's wake and not even dust will remain. ( Existence Erasure and Space-Time can be added as an alternative as EE should already including matter. )

- Life Manipulation: Can give birth to living monstrosities

- Attack Reflection: Can repel on coming attacks

- Void Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation via Angel Arm: Can summon a volley of dark voids, that erases what is directly hit, while causing massive explosions as an after effect, and when I say massive, I mean MASSIVE

- Limited Power Nullification: ( Vash's and Knives negated one another's attacks. )

- Regeneration Upgrade: Instead of simply low mid Knives should have "high" as his regeneration instead. A dying Knives, with all his power used and being unfused from the Ark Knives was able to completely reconstruct his body, after being gunned down by Vash's Black-hole, bullets, Said bullets compress and absorb matter like a traditional black hole. Although this was a high end feat for Knives since he could no longer regenerate after forming his body back together after separating from the Ark. So it should up "up to High Regeneration." I suppose.

- Planetary ( Can morph the entire planet and A much weaker Knives could attack from half way across the planet and Took out a space satelite

Last edited:
Knives getting hit by black hole bullets means there would be no atoms left so I’m unsure how well that works

Rest seems fine though

If the black hole thing is regeneration, it would be more like Low-Godly. But the OP looks good overall.

As far as regeneration is concerned I propose we settle it like this. "At Least Low-Mid, Low-Godly when using sufficient enegry."

If he has the Ark then he could use it much more than once, this is from a dying depowered Knives after Vash forced Knives and the Ark to unfuse.

But the keys and stuff will have to wait and what not. The next CRT is gonna be for the creation of Legato's profile and a calc for his base form.

Last edited:
I'm gonna put this on hold for the time being, as I stumbled upon some very important manipulation regarding basic Plant powers and Abilities I didn't look into previously.

Alternatively we can finish this up and do that stuff later, I would say something that complicated needs a separate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back