• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have I not found it or does Demigra actuall does not have any form of Regenerationn? He battles someone with Mid-Godly here.

Doesn't Demigra still have a chance via incapacitation? He has multiple ways to do that, too.

What's with all the Demigra recently? Did he get a major revision I'm missing?

Would that count as Magic? Trigon's got a strong magic resist judging by the profile.

The mind hax is passive, Meaning as soon as the fight starts, Trigon gets mindhaxxed, Though, i don't know much about trigon so, I might be wrong.

One, Demigra's resistance is paltry to pretty much all of Trigon's hax.

Two, iirc, Demigra's powers are magic based, but I could be wrong about it. What I"m not wrong about is passive mind hax being absolute bullshit.

Conclusion, Trigon wins almost as hard as Arceus does.

trigon did not even feel half the abilities arceus has, and he does not have the thousand resistances either, so I doubt that somehow.

and his mind hax still counts, he has two wins because of that.

So if it does not come over the mind **** it was apparently.

Where did Arceus come into play?

Mindhax done through magic isn't going to be working too well, and Trigon one shots.

Can anyone give me scans or the issue number of the comic where Trigon displays Mid-Godly regen? Cuz honestly I can't find it anywhere

Shouldnt demigra have a massive ap advantage? Trigon has only feats of destroying millions of universes whilst demigra is an uncountable amount. Plus db characters are known for resisting mind hacks

Back