• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigon and Mister Mxyzptlk

Trigon also supposedly is much stronger than Phantom Stranger [ and The Word ] , and is unafraid of the Presence Post-Crisis. And, he temporarily fought Presence's Avatar to a standstill . Albeit , i am unsure where too tier him due to such vague statements.

Based on this though ? No. Like modern stated, it's a different continuity. Unless you beleive what Mxy said about all the versions of him being the same Mxy...

All versions are the same Mxy, at least now they are. He straight up referenced His Lego self in Reborn. But not all Trigons are the same is what I was getting at.

As for Trigons other scaling. I'd need to see the scans, but Stranger is pretty inconsistent and not being afraid of the presence most certainly sounds like PIS or arrogance. But I'd be willing to download and read the stories in contact if anyone can give me issue numbers.

Back