• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triforce Upgrade? Link Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for those of you who aren't familiar with the Triforce it was created by the 3 Golden Goddesses when they all their power into one creation. With this power they created the Zelda Universe.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Creation Story
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Creation Story

And the Golden Goddesses Golden Goddesses are placed at 2-C.

Its power has been used to grant any wish the user decided.

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword - The Triforce HD
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword - The Triforce HD

This thread also proves the point.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/legend-of-zelda-power-of-the-triforce-1746413/

Now that the Triforces power has been noted, Link has also obtained the full Triforce.

180px-ALTTP Triforce
So should Link and the Triforce be moved to a 2-C?
Please give your thoughts.

Isn't the Triforce specifically pointed out to only be a small portion of the Golden Goddesses' collective power, though? Also, just going to point out that "omnipotent", as it is used in fiction, doesn't always translate to omnipotent as it is described on this wiki. Just saying.

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm no expert in the Zelda series (I only finished Phantom Hourglass) but I don't think a complete triforce Link should have this kind of power. The reason beings is that if he was really that powerful then we would have to scale Ganon to that kind of power (which would also make him 2-C) and the Triforce bearers to Multi-Galaxy to Universe Level each. That's pretty ridiculous and inconsistent with the other feats I am aware of.

Everytime they give some statement about triforce is about ruling the "world" , so i think anything above 5-B is about much speculation, the goddessess created the triforce, but the triforce is not in anyway as strong as their creators

That could be hyperbole. For example, someone armed with a nuke would seem omnipotent versus a foot soldier, but they're far from it. Similarly a Solar System Buster could claim omnipotence against a bunch of Continent Busters. So a Planet Level Reality Warper will seem omnipotent to everyone on the planet but certainly not to someone like Galactus.

Is the same as Lord Boros stating that Saitama power has no limit, it has no limit for his limitations for sensing, that does not make Saitama automatically tier 0, a Solar System Buster is already infinitely stronger than Boros could ever sense

"Omnipotence" tends to be a meaningless statement without specifications. I like the Zelda franchise a lot, but it does not seem to make sense for Link to remotely possess a universal scale of power given his general feats.

Plus Link and the Triforce(and by extension Ganon) would only be omnipotent in a 3-A/Low 2-C sense.

No, probably not. At least not unless Link, Ganon, and Zelda have ever displayed that kind of power while possessing it.

Well stated by Ganondorf, the Triforce has power equal to all the Goddesses.

The when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down. The power of the gods....the Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!

- Ganondorf

Credible Hulk said:
Well stated by Ganondorf, the Triforce has power equal to all the Goddesses.
The when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down. The power of the gods....the Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!

- Ganondorf
Uhhh...

o_O

What you just quoted was the power of the gods. It seems more like a general statement describing the user god-like power than referring to the goddesses specifically.

It is very unspecific regarding just how powerful wishes that it could fulfill though.

It has a tiny portion of the golden goddesses power that doesn't make it universal.Thats like saying every Naruto character is a planet buster because they have Kaguyas chakra.

HylianNinja said:
I know this is a rather old thread but did'nt the Triforce restore an entire dimension in a Link Between Worlds.
No, Link and Zelda both wished for Lorule's Triforce to be restored, saving the parallel world.

I mean, heck, the Link and Zelda of almost every single game is obviously dead by the time of the next one. Omnipotent people don't die, especially not of natural causes. Yes, Link and Zelda do reincarnate, but that's still dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back