• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triceratops vs Tyrannosaurus Rex

i think the Trike,since it's was states that has advantage against the T-rex, but it should be one on one direct fight

I'd say T-rex. It's heavier, it's bite can break bones. And it's more agile but the Trike is faster. It also has better vision and smell. But it'll be a close fight, the T-rex would pass out after killing the trike before it gets the chance to eat.

Hyper Anon said:
I'd say T-rex. It's heavier, it's bite can break bones. And it's more agile but the Trike is faster. It also has better vision and smell. But it'll be a close fight, the T-rex would pass out after killing the trike before it gets the chance to eat.
Rex: 1

Triceratops: 1

ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
except the full-charge of the Trike would likely destroys him or at least break nearly all his bones and ribs ,at that time the Rex gonna be useless

Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
except the full-charge of the Trike would likely destroys him or at least break nearly all his bones and ribs ,at that time the Rex gonna be useless
The T-rex is agile so it can move out of the way, it's bigger and both should be equal in strength. Also it can bite the trike's horns which would break since T-rex bite break bone.

Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
The T-rex is agile so it can move out of the way, it's bigger and both should be equal in strength. Also it can bite the trike's horns which would break since T-rex bite break bone.
There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that a 10 ton muscle monster is going to be any bit agile

ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that a 10 ton muscle monster is going to be any bit agile
It's more agile than the triceratops.

Hyper Anon said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
nah, i still not see it would be more agile than a Trike,also ,the Trike also faster so it would likely blizt shot him/her

Chu Minh Duy said:
Hyper Anon said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
nah, i still not see it would be more agile than a Trike,also ,the Trike also faster so it would likely blizt shot him/her
The T-rex has longer legs so it can turn move quicker but it's slower than a trike. It's more aggressive, smarter, bigger, and has stronger bite.

Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
Hyper Anon said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
The T-rex has longer legs so it can turn move quicker but it's slower than a trike. It's more aggressive, smarter, bigger, and has stronger bite.
the Trike will be more aggressive since that he has to fight his kind and other T-rexes, size are not matter,i mean can a Spino beats a T-rex or a Trike? Also some weak individual of the Trike can handle the bites of the T-rex without passout,and longer legs still doesn't mean a T-rex would move quicker against the Trike charge,it's might has an injury in the legs

Chu Minh Duy said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
Hyper Anon said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
the Trike will be more aggressive since that he has to fight his kind and other T-rexes, size are not matter,i mean can a Spino beats a T-rex or a Trike? Also some weak individual of the Trike can handle the bites of the T-rex without passout,and longer legs still doesn't mean a T-rex would move quicker against the Trike charge,it's might has an injury in the legs
Same applies with a T-rex. Size didn't matter in Spino vs Trike because the Spino apparently wasn't strong enough to use it's size as an advantage. The T-rex is as strong as the Triceratops. As of the T-rex being more agile, the Trike has stubby legs so it effects it's joints and how it would pivot it's body. Also the T-rex might be able to ignore convient durability with it's bite full of bacteria. I might change my vote depending on what others have to say.

Chu Minh Duy said:
the Trike horn also have bacteria in his horn due to fighting other canivores
No, but the bacteria that it got from the other carnivores probably didn't preserve well and wouldn't be as effective as the T-rex's bite.

Chu Minh Duy said:
which mean other T-rexes are count as some early victims that the Trike just killed
With that logic, other triceratops count as some early victims the T-rex just killed. And the septic bite>septic horns.

Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
Hyper Anon said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
longer legs still doesn't mean the Rex is more agile than Triceratops ,smarter ,but it's only work when it's ambush, Triceratops can tanks these bite and still survives, and probably will stab the T-rex or tackle the T-rex

>triceratops can tanks the bites

Lolno. Tests have shown that the bite literally would cause trike bones to EXPLODE.

I honeslty think it's a 50/50 matchup. But i'll vote for rex for ***** and giggles.

Back