• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trapping a caveman (Trapper vs Spear Thrower)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Shelter Woods, 32 meters apart with no LoS

The third unit : 0
The first killer : 7
Incon : 0

Yay, another Dead by Daylight match. Let's see how long I'll have to bump this

Story below

The Entity has recently recruited the Void Monarch, tasking him as yet another killer. As the other killers celebrated for his arrival, Trapper is tasked with choosing the survivor for the killers to terrorize. Arriving at the realms, he found himself in a Roman town with expected buildings. Seeing scratch marks around, he soon realized that there was a creature around. The sound of idiotic mumbling rang through his ears as the Trapper looked around, preparing to catch yet another prey

Last edited:
Almost sure this is a tatical and hax stomp
First of all, a good portion of Trapper's haxes are not combat applicable. So don't worry about immortality, summoning, technology manip, statistic reduction, perception manip, or summoning. His traps however are capable of retraining people with class K lifting strength

Second, Clubber one-shots. The AP difference is 14x.

First of all, a good portion of Trapper's haxes are not combat applicable. So don't worry about immortality, summoning, technology manip, statistic reduction, perception manip, or summoning. His traps however are capable of retraining people with class K lifting strength

Second, Clubber one-shots. The AP difference is 14x.
Uhum... i trough his statistic reduction would affect, well, his stelth mastery + capabillyt of strategic thinking would make him have a good advantage, but the biggest one is the fear manipulation, sinse Tabs units whem affectede by fear manipulation become e unable to atack and just rum from the oponent, this + traps should make the killer win this if he think at least a little

Uhum... i trough his statistic reduction would affect, well, his stelth mastery + capabillyt of strategic thinking would make him have a good advantage, but the biggest one is the fear manipulation, sinse Tabs units whem affectede by fear manipulation become e unable to atack and just rum from the oponent, this + traps should make the killer win this if he think at least a little
Once he's trapped he'll still swing his club, right?

Oh well, as I said, Clubber has an AP advantage that's almost double the requirement for a one-shot so if he moves wrong, he insta-kills Trapper. But I guess Trapper probably wins this more, does he?
Well, Trapper fear manipulation is passive and always activated, right?

So the clubber can't attack him sinse when TABS unitys are under skeleton warriors fear manipulation they can't atack or use any abyllit, so the Clubber can't atack the trapper
And as I said, it doesn't have to be an attack, if Clubber nudges Trapper wrong, he dies

And as I said, it doesn't have to be an attack, if Clubber nudges Trapper wrong, he dies
First, what nudge means?

Second, if you are saing that clubber could acidentally wave his bllub into trapper head and kill him, even if this happen, not only the clubber would be facing away from the killer thanks to being scared and trying to run the killer would need to be dumb enough to let him self be hit whem he can dodge this waving without problems

First, what nudge means?

Second, if you are saing that clubber could acidentally wave his bllub into trapper head and kill him, even if this happen, not only the clubber would be facing away from the killer thanks to being scared and trying to run the killer would need to be dumb enough to let him self be hit whem he can dodge this waving without problems
I mean, it's unlikely, but it is still a possibility

This is still viable, right?

Back