• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero Round 1: Fancy Pants Man vs. Gravity (0-11-0)

I figured when I read that AP section and noticed how it should’ve scaled to Gravity himself

How does he fight with his Gravitokinesis? Slamming?

Slamming, amping his punches, blasts, and BFRing, like he did with Rhino

How long has Gravity been doing his superheroing? Any opponents or feats to give me a good idea of his skill level?

May as well desperately attempt to fight back

Fancy Pants is incredibly skilled with using his Pencil and Pen as a sword, and when he fights flying/ranged opponents he would either smack nearby enemys/objects towards his opponent or just wait until they come down for the perfect moment to strike. Especially with his Pen which can make him scale up onto a wall to reach Gravity, plus it can fire ink which could potentially blind him if he were to aim it at his face.

How long has Gravity been doing his superheroing? Any opponents or feats to give me a good idea of his skill level?
5ish years, he's been a part of the Initiative, and a Young Ally, which are fairly active groups, with the former having access to government + Avengers training
May as well desperately attempt to fight back

Fancy Pants is incredibly skilled with using his Pencil and Pen as a sword, and when he fights flying/ranged opponents he would either smack nearby enemys/objects towards his opponent or just wait until they come down for the perfect moment to strike.
Gravity has had Initiative Training as well as further training afterwards, I extremely doubt anything Fancy Pants Man compares, especially since Initiative members have very well been trained under Taskmaster and whatnot
Especially with his Pen which can make him scale up onto a wall to reach Gravity, plus it can fire ink which could potentially blind him if he were to aim it at his face.
Gravity wears glasses, don't see much relevance

Meanwhile may I remind you, Gravity has the AP advantage AND mobility

Oh shit, he was trained under Taskmaster? Okay, yeah, skill wise that's a no-brainer, Fancy Pants can't really edge him out there. Being able to use a pencil and pen as a sword don't even come close.

Fancy Pants is more agile for sure, but Gravity's mobility'll be able to deal with that just fine.

Nothing too complicated on my end to say here. Gravity's just stronger, can keep a good distance and stay mobile with flight, and definitely outskills Fancy Pants. Voting Gravity

If a OP is biased validly, you can just state that the thread is spite and have it closed.

Idk why would we bother doing prevention tactics for something this easily fixable.

Back