• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

So this is that High 6-A feat, while it knocks out Galvatron for a bit, Galvatron becomes pretty fine afterwards and is shown to function as per normal, so downscaling is viable.

Attack Potency:
Speed:
There's definitely more but I'll look later. All I got for now. They also got a bunch of LS stuff but not very relevant imo.

Things I wanna note about the four parter, I'll get the refs but:

So yeah.

Marvel US either scales at Low 7-C/7-C to maybe At most High 6-A

Marvel UK is solidly at Low 7-B

Speed is probably either High Hypersonic+ or Relativistic if the SOL stuff is legit.
Now that I am home I am bit iffy on tier 7, specially for US, I'll go towards them
Shockwave can caporize the people in the stadium: I don't know if you mean the whole stadium or just the people, but either way, it was never stated Shockwave could do it in one shot, just that the people he hit would be doomed

Nothing short of nuclear can hurt Metroplex: Well... I sure hope so, almost sure Metroplex is tier 7 via sheer size '-'

Onslaught's Firepower is 3 kilotons: I think it only refers to when he is in vehicle mode, but even if it wasn't, the weapon itself, a missile that separates into 3 mini missiles, was never used in the comics

Rumble: Seems to be the only one with a clear tier 7 feat, but I wonder if it is even combat applicable

A lot of the other stuff is from the UK which, once again, also has the statement that Snarl was unharmed by weapons capable of leveling a Small Town and also has Swoop surviving a Thermo-Nuclear bomb that was said to be very high in density (Although he was quite far). But outside of Swoop, the other stuff are statements, and I don't know if the peeps here in the wiki would take those statements as 1 to 1 (Small Town being Low 7-C, Small City being Low 7-B, etc)

Also within the UK is a Bomb that was said to be 1.5 Megatons (Low 7-B) and it absolutely wrecked the bots caught within its explosion

I don't know, feels weird that the "main" tier 7 statement is from something that was never used, while the others are statements that say the name of the tiers instead of a number. Megatron's fusion cannon even one shotted Predaking. It is more plausible for the UK, but once again, they have more statements of the name of tiers instead of actual feats.

Just posting some food for thought '-'

This is using a nuclear method iirc, the Iguanus thing is probably a more standard explosion so it'd likely be lower.

Shockwave can caporize the people in the stadium: I don't know if you mean the whole stadium or just the people, but either way, it was never stated Shockwave could do it in one shot, just that the people he hit would be doomed
Bumblebee straight up says in one shot, and considering the stadium is filled with people, that would have to mean he'd be covering taht entire area.

Onslaught's Firepower is 3 kilotons: I think it only refers to when he is in vehicle mode, but even if it wasn't, the weapon itself, a missile that separates into 3 mini missiles, was never used in the comics
I feel there's probably some example of Onslaught attacking someone in his vehicle mode?

Rumble: Seems to be the only one with a clear tier 7 feat, but I wonder if it is even combat applicable
It should be considering he can definitely survive the recoil of his own attacks.

A lot of the other stuff is from the UK which, once again, also has the statement that Snarl was unharmed by weapons capable of leveling a Small Town and also has Swoop surviving a Thermo-Nuclear bomb that was said to be very high in density (Although he was quite far). But outside of Swoop, the other stuff are statements, and I don't know if the peeps here in the wiki would take those statements as 1 to 1 (Small Town being Low 7-C, Small City being Low 7-B, etc)
Considering the standards differ a bit from stuff like the 7-A, I think they're generally fine unless they have further context to suggest otherwise?

Also within the UK is a Bomb that was said to be 1.5 Megatons (Low 7-B) and it absolutely wrecked the bots caught within its explosion
Ya got the source for this?

Also funny thing, Ravage has 1 Megaton Proton bombs lmfao. Between, Rumble's earthquakes, Ravage's bombs and Buzzsaw one shotting Omega, why do the cassettes have all the good shit lmao

This is using a nuclear method iirc, the Iguanus thing is probably a more standard explosion so it'd likely be lower.

Bumblebee straight up says in one shot, and considering the stadium is filled with people, that would have to mean he'd be covering taht entire area.

I feel there's probably some example of Onslaught attacking someone in his vehicle mode?

It should be considering he can definitely survive the recoil of his own attacks.

Considering the standards differ a bit from stuff like the 7-A, I think they're generally fine unless they have further context to suggest otherwise?

Ya got the source for this?

Also funny thing, Ravage has 1 Megaton Proton bombs lmfao. Between, Rumble's earthquakes, Ravage's bombs and Buzzsaw one shotting Omega, why do the cassettes have all the good shit lmao
Idk how to do the thing you did so I am just gonna do it normally '-'

"More standard explosion" I mean, Air-blast is normally considerably bigger then NTF so in any case it would still be... bigger '-'

"Bumblebee says in one shot", Once again I don't know if it would be all people... and even if it is all people, it would just be 5.7 Tons since it is just the people and not the whole stadium... might put it in a quick blog since it is another tier 8 feat '-'

"Onslaught". I checked every appareance of Onslaught, he only uses his gun to shoot and never shoots in vehicle mode or uses his mounted cannons

"Source for 1.5 Megatons" Here~ (If you want to skip all the dialogue, in the second image you can see Transformers getting wrecked and in the last image it says it was 1.5 Megatons)

"Ravage" To be fair, the profile states he only has two... but it is indeed weird the Casetes have all of that '-'

Nah, in the Marvel comics he's 698 feet (according to the UK booklet), skyscraper sized basically.
I was almost sure the 8 and 6 were reversed kek. But even then, an human about that size is already 8-B, I would think Metroplex, being likely much heavier then humans, would sit at tier 7... hopefully at least '-'

I have a Megatron (Galaxy force) profile completed. It just needs to be reviewed.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SpookyGunShip/Galaxy_force_megatron
I gotta be honest, that profile doesn't look good '-'

First of all, every video linked is linked to the start of the video and not to the feat in specific, nobody is gonna sit for 10 minutes to see where the feat/statement is

Second of all: It assumes that the Rhisiling is the multiversal one/a Low 2-C version and not a random Rhisiling from a random Vector Prime avatar. I am not saying it isn't possible, I've never watched Cybertron/Galaxy Force, but I think you need to prove that, not every thing should scale to their Multiversal Singularity ones otherwise a lot of things would get inflated (And there is a difference between the Multiversal and normal artifacts AFAIK)

Third of all: Megatron's 1-B rating prob does not explains it at all. A black hole replicating itself across multivel realities is not 1-B, and even if you want to argue it consumed the entire Multiverse, Transformers' Multiverse is Low 1-C if I recall

Fourth of all: On top of the 3rd point, you point it to Primus' profile who doesn't even have a 1-B rating!

Fifit of all: The speed rating makes no sense. The MFTL+ links to the speed rating, the Speed Bomber link links to another video that starts from the beginning and is 24 minutes long. What is the actual explanation for the MFTL+ rating? Why is Speed Bomber MFTL+?

Sixth of all: Range is listed as a type 6, doesn't make sense

Seventh of all: Intelligence rating doesn't make sense

Eight of all: I'll add that Inorganic Physiology is weird in Transformers since they can contract diseases and there are likely poisons that can affect them, so I think a more in depth explanation is necessary

Nineth of all: Supernatural Willpower by holding a dimension from collapsing sounds wrong '-'

Tenth of all: The Booklets are barely readable

Are there any really good feats, aside from Galvatron laughing off enough firepower to level a small city and taking a volcanic eruption?
I'm a bit late to this, but Optimus and Ultra Magnus survive Megatron blowing up (i.e
turning into energy) his ion blaster with his antimatter powers. I'll look for the scan; it was one of the two times he uses that ability at all.

I updated the blog.
I'll be honest fan, I still don't know if Vector Prime there was the Multivesal Vector Prime, if that truly is Multiversal VP, that means that everyone in Galaxy Force is 1-A and Immesurable in or within those ratings, which, to say the least, is not the case. Galvatron's feat of holding a dimension together is interesting but I don't know if it would be Low 2-C

That INT rating is also so weird lol. If VP is Nigh-Omniscience from the get go of Galaxy Force, he wouldn't be tricked by Megatron at all, in fact, he was completely unaware of the conflict between the Autobots and Decepticons, which is a thing that is on almost every single universal stream so the version that is in Galaxy Force is clealy does not have that INT rating

I read more about the whole stick, I guess Galvatron might be 1-A cause that Black hole was later retconned to be the Unicron Singularity and all of that, but I don't think a tier 1 profile should just puff in existence, I think more people who have watched Galaxy Force should have a saying on it... also he might not even be 1-A because, from reading it, the Unicron Singularity would be something along the lines of "Eventually tier 1" or something like that as, apparently, Galvatron was going to use the Black Hole to destroy that universe. Once again, not only have I not watched Galaxy Force/Cybertron I also don't know/have no interest in Tier 1 stuff.

TLDR: More people knowledgeable on TF's cosmology should have a saying and I don't think Megs' profile should be launched until there is more confirmation from other more knowledgeable peeps that he is 1-A cause that's a big deal

I'm sorry for replying to days old posts again, but yeah I've been reading them.
I don't think Optimus should have resistance to heat manip, at least not to the extent that surviving reentry implies,
since he very clearly wasn't going to survive it in the latest issue.
I also think he should have a "higher with weapons" rating. In the Energon Universe special Megatron wasn't too affected by Optimus punching him and overpowered him rather quickly, but one swing from Optimus' axe took his whole arm off. The Fusion Cannon is also clearly superior to his physical abilities.
As far as speed feats go there's also Arcee intercepting an RPG shot in issue 8 but I don't think that would get higher than subsonic, but fwiw it's entirely a movement speed feat.

I'm sorry for replying to days old posts again, but yeah I've been reading them.
I don't think Optimus should have resistance to heat manip, at least not to the extent that surviving reentry implies,
since he very clearly wasn't going to survive it in the latest issue.
I also think he should have a "higher with weapons" rating. In the Energon Universe special Megatron wasn't too affected by Optimus punching him and overpowered him rather quickly, but one swing from Optimus' axe took his whole arm off. The Fusion Cannon is also clearly superior to his physical abilities.
As far as speed feats go there's also Arcee intercepting an RPG shot in issue 8 but I don't think that would get higher than subsonic, but fwiw it's entirely a movement speed feat.
I'll calc Arcee's feat when I get home, you would be surprised by how fast rockets are IRL

The Fusion Cannon is also clearly superior to his physical abilities.
Not really by much, considering Devastator can survive several hits from it, and Optimus can also manhandle Devastator with ease. It's pretty clear Optimus and the fusion cannon are relative.

It was made before issue 12, I'll update it later.

I'll calc Arcee's feat when I get home, you would be surprised by how fast rockets are IRL
They have a much better speed feat anyway in the upcoming issue 13, where Starscream and Jetfire fly to Cybertron's moon in presumably a few minutes.

They have a much better speed feat anyway in the upcoming issue 13, where Starscream and Jetfire fly to Cybertron's moon in presumably a few minutes.
Spoilers next time plz. I know the previews are out but I like to read stuff when the chapter comes out

Neat, but either way, not everyone has jet modes, and that would scale to their robot modes' running speeds so it is worth consideration.

Still on the topic, would Jetfire's and Starscream feat apply to their reaction speed? I just have a general feeling thise normally don't apply to reaction speeds

Not really by much, considering Devastator can survive several hits from it, and Optimus can also manhandle Devastator with ease. It's pretty clear Optimus and the fusion cannon are relative.
I was thinking with how easily it chewed through Reflector (and later that same issue how much it wounded Starscream) that it'd be at least higher, but fair enough
It was made before issue 12, I'll update it later
mb lol
I think it's still probably worth doing, mainly because as I said it's movement speed for the non fliers
EDIT: ninja'd

Spoilers next time plz. I know the previews are out but I like to read stuff when the chapter comes out
My bad

Still on the topic, would Jetfire's and Starscream feat apply to their reaction speed? I just have a general feeling thise normally don't apply to reaction speeds
I think it does, considering they do fight and react in their jet modes. Plus, I don't think this would fall under an interstellar feat like Jetfire did from Void Rivals #1. Have you read that comic?

Reflector
Tbf who cares about reflector

I kind of like how they compress the Cybertronian War to a few centuries in that universe. It's a bit too short, but a war/civilization being almost completely stagnant across millions and millions of years in the other series never made sense to me (with the exception of TFA).

I kind of like how they compress the Cybertronian War to a few centuries in that universe. It's a bit too short, but a war/civilization being almost completely stagnant across millions and millions of years in the other series never made sense to me (with the exception of TFA).
Nah, it is millions of years

Correction, 200 years was prior to the crash landing. Jetfire seems to imply only centuries passed afterwards.

That's still a big difference from the G1 TV show.

Last edited:
Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.
It might not've been a blunder, the 200 years might've been DWJ's original intention but either Kirkman or Hasbro themselves asked to be changed... Or that was his original intention and Optimus just doesn't know how long he has been ceashed landed

Either way, it still means Beachcomber was on the moon many years without going crazy, props to him

I think it's only 200 years from Optimus' perspective. Like he probably doesn't know how long he slept.

So Optimus has only been in the war for 200 years, but afterwards, it went on for the next four million years.

That still seems to conflict with what a few other characters say, but it's just a minor retcon at that point.

Looking at the Arcee feat, really wished we had an actual height confirmation for the characters, despite DWJ's art being qutie good, it still has the goo' ol' inconsistency about the height of characters

Back