• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs. Ryüko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a mistake. Also, I opened the match because I heard Law's ability doesn't detach limbs in the conventional sense. Just that he's separating them or something.

That was a mistake. Also, I opened the match because I heard Law's ability doesn't detach limbs in the conventional sense. Just that he's separating them or something.

Leaning towards Law here.. hes a pretty hard guy to beat when plot doesn't stop him. I think he can render her unable to fight with shambles.

Law wins. Regenerationn is useless against Law, his Amputate/Radio Knife doesn't damage people. 1 slash and match over. He can simply take out her heart with Mes from incapacitated body to squash it, or kill her with Gamma Knife.

Just saying crushing Ryuko's heart isnt enough to kill her, she was impaled through the heart multiple times in her fight with Ragyo, and Ryuko can regen from damage influcted by Gamma Knife (Unless it nullifies regen and im just not seeing it).

WeeklyBattles said:
Just saying crushing Ryuko's heart isnt enough to kill her, she was impaled through the heart multiple times in her fight with Ragyo, and Ryuko can regen from damage influcted by Gamma Knife (Unless it nullifies regen and im just not seeing it).
Law can use counter shcok to paralyze her and finish her with injection shot. If you want to get brutal, Law can cut her skull open and perform lobotomy (he is a surgeon after all). Although that would be very out of character, Law is not a bad guy

What does Injection Shot do?

Again unless his power nullifies regen that likely wont kill her, hell Ragyo's body was able to opperate just fine when her head got cut off because her regen wasnt nullified.

WeeklyBattles said:
What does Injection Shot do?
Again unless his power nullifies regen that likely wont kill her, hell Ragyo's body was able to opperate just fine when her head got cut off because her regen wasnt nullified.
His power was able to bring down a character who has elemental intangibility and can possibly regerenate on molcular level (can become gas and disperse his body everywhere, can even enter other people's body). He should be able to bypass her regen I think.

Thing is, once Law cuts Ryuko the match is over because of incapacitation. Her could chop her entire body into 100 pieces and store them in containers.

Ryuko wins this due to regen, ROOM requires Law's concentration and it takes up quite a bit of stamina.

and Mes requires physical contact which is not going to be easy against an opponent capavle of flight.

Injection Shot works in a manner where Law stabs at an opponent then "fires" it to make them bleeed in said area and push them back a fair distance, it is a ROOM based technique and can be done from a distance due to his signature ability, but the attack can blocked by hitting his sword on its side.

His power does not seem to do anything to regen, and Gamma Knife wouldnt work as Ryuko has regen. as stated on his very profile "....unless a person can internally heal himself."

Ryuko's regen is completely, 100%' useless here, Law can incapacitate even intangible characters like Smoker and Caesar. Not that it matters since he uses spatial manipulation' which will override any regen she has. Also Law has enough concentration, he beat Vergo and Smoker who were as strong and as fast as him. Ryuko has zero counter against amputate or radio knife, just as Smoker and Vergo didn't. And Ryuko's regen is nowhere near Smoker's.

Law fruit doesn't work like that look at what he did to Smoker his heart was still working fine even when it was cut and seperated. If he slice her arm for example she can't regenerate it because the arm technically will be still connected to her body.

Looking over Law's ability is it really fair to equalize speed considering that the only way to really overcome is to blitz him?

It doesn't, but having better regen does. Which Smoker and Caesar have. Caesar can reform from being gas inside test tubes. Not that it will matter since Law doesn't hurt people which means she can't even regenerate. Otherwise Caesar wouldn't have lost his heart.

Law slashes can be countered by stronger haki or sea stone Ryuko doesn't have neither. Also Doffy knew about every weakness of Law devil Fruit.

WilliamShadow said:
Joseph619 said:
Law cuts Ryuko into pieces then stores her head into a treasure chest.
Just like he did with Doflmaingo...
So we're using PIS now? Mingo is the main villain of the arc, he's not supposed to lose to a supporting character.

Dude we keep assuming he is gonna slice her in 100 pieces when he never came close to something like that and again we talk about a girl who doesn't give a f*** if her heart is pierced trough...

And Bepo if you are talking about armament HAKI that actually means nothing because armament HAKI simply gives Doffy more durabilty and you can't use reasoning of having a stronger HAKI cause it's a verse thing only...

Only gives stronger durability LOL? Thats why you can grab someone who is made out of gas or light using haki nice logic here mate.

Bepo4151 said:
Only gives stronger durability LOL? Thats why you can grab someone who is made out of gas or light using haki nice logic here mate.
-_-

What does the intangiblity have to do with this all of a sudden... If you referring to regenartion than okay I understand your point,but anything else I don't get it...

Burning has a habit of making weird and stompy threads. Traf is too haxed for Ryuko to handle, in fact he's one of the most haxed characters in OP.

Close this.

I am literally now trying to comprehend how Law doesn't stomp Ryuko. This match will end as soon as Law wants it to be. Nothing more or less

Joseph619 said:
This thread should be closed for haxstomp. I don't see how Ryuko will fare any better than Vergo
Nah stuff like this at max are considered decisive,but at the same time unless he actually takes her brain out of her skull which I don't see happening she still has a chance of wining cause you need to consider she can as well dodge and attack too and has reactive evolution to adapt her opponent abilities...

@William

She doesn't stand a chance in hell against Room. He can literally remove your heart from your chest and there's nothing you can do. He can make her into tiny little pieces and she won't be able to regen because there's nothing to regen as the ability doesn't cause damage. Or he can rearrange her body and incapacitate her.

Law is way to haxed for Ryuko to handle. Again, close this.

Not what I meant bro...

Anyway, since I saw the talk about regenartion not helping you should find some scans of that and open content revision thread cause it's a very important skill...

From reading the replies of multiple people saying this is a stomp, getting asked about this being a stomp, reading Law's profile and looking up some of the scenes showcasing this power, I think this is a stomp match as well.

His attacks by nature bypass durability, they negate Regenerationn and have negated regen far greater than Ryuko's. He can rearrange her body similarly to transmutation, manipulate her soul, separate/scatter her limbs far away from each other, etc. for an instant incapacitation Ryuko has no way at all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back