• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Respect Thread.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=808842

I made a VS Thread (Muzaka vs Urek Mazino), but you guys said Muzaka would blitz Urek, I'm sure that's not gonna happen.

First: Let's powerscale.

Tier-list:

God-Tier
:

Phantaminum

Top-Tier:

The Top-Tiers consist of the 1000 High-Rankers, the known 135 Guardians and a few others

High-End:
Enryu The Guardians

Mid to Low:
Zahard ~Rank 3

Urek Mazino ~Rank 4

Arie Hon
~Rank 5

Koon Eduan ~Rank 6

Eurasia Enne Zahard ~Rank 7

Adori Zahard ~Rank 7

Backryun ~Rank 9

Ha Yurin ~Rank 10

Tu Perie Tperie

Mollic Won P. GR

Eurasia Blossom

Po Biduh Gustang

Grace Mircea Luslec

Hendo Lok Bloodmadder

Ari Ha

Yeon family head

Evankhell

Flux

Joochu
Max,

Mad Mai and May ( Maybe Macseth as well )

Evan Edrok

Ha Yuri Zahard ~ RANK +-500

Augusgus
Kuruda

Karaka ~Ranker

Koon Hachuling

Yu Han Sung

High-Tier:

Everyone of the 100000 Rankers.
Known:

Mule Love

Hax

Lero-Ro ~ Ranker

Quant ~Ranker (One of the weakest among the 100.000 rankers)

Yu Bok Dol

Lo-Po Bia Re

Mid-Tier:

The billions of the stronger Regulars ( from Floor 20 on )

Baam - D-Rank Regular - Likely above A-Rank Regular

Beta - Above D-Rank Regular

Koon Agero Agnis

Rak

Hatsu

Ship Leesoo

Ho

Androssi and Anak likely equivalent to a B-Rank Regular

Ja Wagnan

Hon

Arkraptor

Kang Horyang

Kim Lurker

Nya Nia

Prince

Yeon Yihwa

Rapdevil

Yeo Goseng

Yeo Miseng

The number of Regulars from one of Ageros statements:
"Out of the tens of millions of Regulars who climb the Tower only two can become a Ranker" Combined with there being 100 thousand Ranker in total and probably 5-10 million Regulars for each Ranker, there should be at least 500 billion to 1 trillion Regulars (a good number of them dead, but who cares). Most of them at least peak-human or low-superhuman.

High Rankers (Top 1000) >>>> Rankers (Top 100.000) >>>>>>>> A-Rank >>>>> B-Rank >>>> C-Rank >>>> D-Rank >>>> E-Rank >>>> Rookies.

Some Speed feats:

Quant (Stated as one of the weakest Rankers)

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/44/6 - While holding himself.( He was allowed a one-time use of Shinsoo ( that couldn't kill ) and no body-strengthening ). Most likely considered nothing more than scum by High-Rankers.

Urek Mazino (FAAAR ABOVE Quant - Rank 4)

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/113/5 - While holding himself. (About Opera http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Opera )

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/112/17 - Distance between Mazino and Baam.

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/113/3 - Mazino blitz them all, while Baam is in mid air.

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/113/12 - After blitz them all, Mazino attacks Baam, who still in mid air.

Beta - A guy who have a Ignition Weapon inside him. ( States Comparable to Baam with the Fake Thorn)

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/171/12 - Flew away through a large sized island, crossed it and intercepted Ja Wagnan in seconds.

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/172/27

Baam

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/222/6

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/222/10

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/222/11 - Just a speed feat before the last upgrade.

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/273/98

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/273/99

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/273/100

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/273/101 - Baam dodging thousands of sword attacks with abstract tragectories (NEED CALC.)

DC Feats:

Yuri Ha Hazard
(High Ranker, something close to rank 500, weaker than Urek Mazino):

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/70/25

http://www.***********.net/tower-of-god/70/26- This, easily.

For now, I think Lero-ro still can defeat Baam with mid diff.

PS: I will update it later.

Tower of god in general needs a good study and actually a proper evaluation of their states because this series is just too in depth with how larg it is, I mean we're at floor 39 and we're still looking at D-Ranked Regulars.

The only 'Top-teir' regular we've seen is haoqin and look at the sh*t he's able to do easily. I'm excited to see what the Ranker/High-Rankers at their full strength. I mean everytime we've seen a ranker we've only been, esenctially teased on their strength to be honest, what can they do when their serious? the fact that a lot of Ranker/High-Rankers can be rulers of at least a floor which is the size of a continent speeks of their power.

here's something for Urek, on his ofical page in his wiki its says, "Mazino has enough raw speed of movement in that he can travel roughly fifty metres from one stance to a mid-air kick in a literal instant."(well assuming its accurate)

now I don't know how short an instant is but even limiting to either a centisecond or a milisecond gets him between hypersonic+ - masiffily hypersonic just on that feat alone.

he is fast even if we've yet to see it just yet. I really hope we get to see a good analys of this series soon it diservs it.

Well, this is super-old, but I'd like to bring up the fact that to power-scale, the characters you're scaling from must have sufficient feats. Otherwise it's useless.

well considering that chapter is the only one he's in as of now that shows his strenght theres not much one canyou. Considering it took him less time it taked Baam to fall that much is some indicator of how fast he is, even if we can't get a accurate time.

pluse I'm not scaling from soneone rather it what it said percisely on his profile and what is shown in the chapter, http://*********.me/manga/tower-of-god/s1/v2/c33/10-1

An instant likely means to an average or peak human, since if it were an instant to him he wouldn't be able to react at those speeds, so .3 to .08 seconds (average to peak human reaction time) would make the most sense for the timeframe of "a literal instant" , so subsonic+ to supersonic speed.

the guy that Urek faced wasn't just an average or peak human, while his exact level isn't known its far above athetic human even above superhuman. here's the teir in stroy, regular human< Regular<Ranker<HighRanker. Urek is top 5 highrank out of 1000 while the kid was a Ranker out of around 100,000 in the story. Out of ten's of millions of Regulars, which easily range from above human to superhuman, only two or three of them can become a Ranker.

If you had actually read the chapter all together rather then the scene alone you'll see that peak human wouldn't be an accurate statement, sure I never told you to read it all but still.

also the shortest time interval that was directly measured was on the order of 12 Attosecon, but i knew that what Urek did was unlikely to be this so I lowered it to a hundtreth, thousendth as a stretch. in the chapter its insinuated that being restriced for even a tenth of a second is nothing for him so its safe to say that he could reach a hundreth of a second if he so desired.

Geez… no need to be so condescending, man. I'm talking about the statement from the wiki, not the feat in the chapter, Bam seemingly fell pretty far, so the timeframe for that would be well over a second and calling based on calced reactions of Bam and co. is calc stacking. I'm well past that chapter in the webtoon.

Unless the statement was given by the probability altering supercomputer true AI of the verse, an "instant" won't be anywhere near the lowest calced time in history. And like I said, the "instant" they talked about obviously isn't for Urek, but for much weaker characters (most likely Bam's v2 friends) so Urek considering being stopped for 1/10th of a second a big deal means nothing. In fact, what he says implies that for Bam's v2 allies 1/10 of a second is quite short, so them having reaction time around the high end of peak human seems quite realistic.

Oh yeah, I feel like you overlooked the feats of Bam outpacing the explosion from their punches and Urek tanking being in the center of an explosion that completely dwarfed the people in the bottom of the panel

the statement I said was for when he kick the Ranker out side the Zygaena after killing the two other Ranker with his blast not during his light fight with the Regular team. Baam fell for over 10 seconds after Zygaena fliped over andd he was going pretty fast yet Urek was able to travel that in probably less then half the time even after with the rest of Baam's team trying to stop him.

I never stated it was the shortest time intervel. The instant didn't mean for baam and his freiends but during the fight heres what it says;

"Mazino has enough raw speed of movement in that he can travel roughly fifty metres from one stance to a mid-air kick in a literal instant."

its talking about that fight with Noma, so its going by Noma's reaction not Bam so its beyond peak human . Noma is roughly at the same level as Quant the Ranker from the season one who has been stated that his moves has been honed to a level that was beyond human limitation from Hatsu in season one who is easily peak human maybe at the most superhuman.

never siad that being stoped for a tenth of a second a big deal rather that its nothing for him so he could probably reacted closer to hundreth of a second rather then a tenth base here's what he said, "if you want to even stop me for even .1 seconds seconds." this sugests that being stop for .1 seconds is nothing for him.

Baam didn't outpace the explosion but rather was far enough away from it to begin with. and I din't forget urek being unharmed by the combined attack of yeon, arkator and Wangam I just didn't mentioned it since it wasn't the point I was trying to say.

Oh, that was about the fight with Noma? Okay, sadly getting timeframes from the reaction time of superhuman characters (unless their reaction time is stated) is considered calc stacking, so although it's a massive lowball, the highest we could use is peak human reaction time.

When I said a 10th of a second was a big deal, I meant it as in, he moves so fast that being stopped for a 10th of a second would make a big difference in one of his fights (if he were fighting someone his equal)

The explosion started the instant their hands colided, so Bam had to have been able to pull his hand back faster than the explosion then get in front of the girl who I don't remember the name of before it reached her, despite the fact that the explosion should have been a bit closer to her than he was.

And when I said you forgot those feats, I just meant in the respect thread in general, not for this specific point.

so thats what you ment by explosion, for that I don't think he outpased it but I think he was in the blast zone protecing the young girl. I don't know how fast Baam acted but I can not see humans being able to react like what Baam did. it was literly about to happen and yet he was able to protect her from the blast. theres no way that was just peak human. by the moment Baam and Urek notic her the explosion was just starting by the lights around them, they weren't even out of the explosion when it happened.

There's now way that these characters are at peak human, volume one alone shows just how fast they can go and we weren't even shown the strongest that this series has to offer at the time. Anak during volume one was able to travel half a large arena in a single leap. now I don't know how far she traveld or how fast it was but it was probably around at least two hundred meters within one or two seconds. that gives her at least subsonic. it wasn't just her Koon was able to cross that in around a second.

Rankers are far faster then regulars, Quant was able to blitz Anak during hide and seek test. He was also able to catch up to Ship who was probably only going at the most Athletic speeds for at least 30 minutes and yet Quant was able to catch up in onle a couple of minutes, meaning that Ship traveld at least 13km with in half an hour. Even if it was just human level he still traveld 9km, meaning Quant traveld between 3000 meters per minute(50m/s) to 4333.3meters per minute(72.22m/s). This gives Quant easily subsonic speeds either at least since he was going easy.

Yeah, when I say outpaced, I just mean he had to move faster than the explosion, at least briefly, even if it caught up to him afterwards. So he'd have to be quite fast.

And I know they're far above peak humans, but we can't calc speed based on another calculated value, so for Urek's moving 50+ meters faster than a ranker can react, we can't base the timeframe on subsonic reaction speed, as that's calc stacking.

We may not be able to use older states as part of the calculations but we can set up a base line that we know they can't fall behind since its safe to assume that urek is far faster then Quant. for example if the adverage Ranker can at least go at the speed as Quant did, then for Urek to be faster he would have to travel a meter in faster time then what Quant did( I assume this is a 'safe' opion to use, if not then thats fine, I know I'm noto the best when it comes to finding out the stats of a character. I have my own personal opinion about the series and I'm happy.) which is at least .02 seconds a meter.

look I'm not trying to make a huge debate about this i was just trying to help out by giving a rough calculation base on what I found out, I'm not trying to say that he can go super high speeds just I made an observation on a statement I found on his profile and I made a rough estimation base on what I can see in the series.

I won't say that he traveled in a milisecond, but base on his statment that being restraint for a tenth of a second is probably nothing for him I safely assumed that he could travel or reacted around a centisecond.

I like the series very much and i'm not trying to undermind it or bolster it, I just wanted to see if I can contribute to a series that really deservs a good analyze of its strength.

here's something for Anak during the beginnign of the series specificaly chapter 15 in volume 1. During the crown game she outpaced the three regulars in training, they werem't anything great so its safe to assume that they were at around athletic human so at least 7.7m/s, now at the most they traveled what looked to be around 2-3 seconds( it seemd resonalbe to me.) not only did anak she get there before they did she also did it before they could relized she was there(sort of).

you said that for adverage to peak human an instant was .3- .08 to make it easier for me I went for at a base of .2 seconds that Anak travel since I don't know what an instant is for athletic. since they were traveling at a base of 7.7m/s for around 2 or 3 second they traveld around19.24m as a middle ground between the two. since its safe to assume that she'd at the most doubled the distance with her movment I assume she traveld 38.5m in a rough estimation of.2 seconds

Giving Anak what I assume her base speed of 192.5m/s. now like I said it was a lot of assumsion on my part so I won't deny that it'll be wrong and inaccurat but it seems resonalbe base on what you gave me and what I saw in the panel. high end base on what the three went she was going she went a speed of 245m/s if they went at a maximum of 9.8.

That is still calc stacking since you assumed that the speed of the Regulars was 7.7 m/s based on them being supposedly Athletic Human level, which we don't know. You can't make your calcs by using another supposed calc (in this case, the assumed speed of the regulars and the time taken for them to move said distance) unless both come from the same scene and have been calculated properly (both have been given a distance and time found by examining the scene).

You have to get the speed by calculating the distance traveled (find this by scaling based on heights/length etc) over the time taken (for this you can use some assumptions based on the situation). This gets you the speed for Anak.

So uhhh...bump? Now that we have this calc with regards to Khun's speed, we can take that as assumed speed for regulars on the first floor. Would the power scaling work for that?

Khun is far faster then the adverage Regular so useing this as a base for all Regulars would be incorrect since him, anak, and androssie are similar levels, the feat also didn't really portray his speeed all that well anyways considering he does a much better one just before that one. with him crossing the distance between his room and the chair in mear moments.

I guess, but it's still a speed to use to scale to all those around his skill level. We're not trying to scale the other regulars, only the likes of Bam, Endrossi, Anaak, Ran, etc. Khun's speed here should help with that.

let's use the previous feat he did rather then this one since this really doesn't do their strength justice. besides I plan on submiting that one to Unit once we start the season one, which will give us a better result then this one.

Khun moveing between his 'cell' and the throne before anyone was able to notice. it's eaither the same chapter or the previous chapter of the sniper feat.

I know I'm just saying wait and use that one since it'll be a better feat to use anyways compared to the sniper one.

We'd need to post it on the calculation request thread. Though I did just attempt to calculate Bam's speed when he fought against Hoaqin in the dallar's challenge. The low end was 37.5m/s, and the super high was 121.36m/s, but neither one of those are even mach 1.

I am going to follow this thread.

ToG needs to get those pages done Is2g.

Does anyone know the best feat we have calced in the series?

I think the best thing I remember would probably be when Urek sent someone flying with like, 5 or 10 percent his power, which even that alone is probably CB+ to MCB.

I will be rereading the series soon and I will try and make another thread about the series, since this one is so long and hard to keep up with.

We're currently waiting for the calc for Yuri's AP to be accepted. If it is, we can scale Urek to her since he was able to one shot Karaka, her equal, with one percent of his power, he would be her superior by a minimum of 100 times. Also, in their fight against Hell Joe, the two destroyed several mountains, but it's difficult to see as they were fighting in the air. Phantantiminum posted two blogs with regards to calcing AP. The one for Yuri has her at mountain+ to island level, while the one for Hoaqin has him at city block level, though the one for Hoaqin is unlikely to be accepted as of now.

I'm currently working on trying to find a good speed feat for the series, for I haven't found anything that even suggests that they move faster than sound.

Already posted this in the other discussion, but I'll do it here as well.

Ran has actually created a (small) storm cloud with it before and Shinsoo can take on the properties of water, fire, air or light etc. Shinsoo has an endless list of variations. As it can be so many different things, nothing can be singled out to define Shinsoo or to assign it to a special property.

That mean's Ran uses real lightning.

That should help us with speeds.

Kinda late but yeah Ran's lightning was dodged by Anak when they were D or E rank. Urek's shinsoo is also light speed so his speed should be about the same with shinsoo enhancments.

His shinsu is light speed? Where is that stated/shown? If you have a scan, I'd appreciate it. That would further support D and E rank regulars being as fast as we currently have them.

It is due to being called Ray barracuda, Ray for his combat style, in which he fires shinsoo at the speed of light, and barracuda is the most aggressive and ferocious White Steel Eel in the Tower.

there's no scans that suppoort this jsut a bio but the possibility is there if others accepted.

Yes.

Actually, thinking on it now, we actually need to update Yuri's profile, and perhaps create one for Karaka as well. Since Urek's calc was accepted, we have a value for them. I think bumping th original calc that had them at mountain to small island level would be better. See if it gets accepted.

Also a profile could be made for Khun ran as well, we know his around lightning speed and he's got a decent number of feats.

Back