• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Respect Thread.

For anyone interested in making a profile for hell joe.

AS HELL JOE:

Firstly, he easily no sells an attack of this scale:

[[1]] || [[2]]

and then he says how such ice based attack will not work due to his body heat:

[|| ][[3]]

With His "zero area" he can basically turn off the shinsu within his range allowing anyone to be left crippled, nobody can use any shinsu based technique in his presence, even something as basic as flight was impossible for the princesses:

[[4]] || [[5]] || [[6]]

AS THE RED THRYSSA:

a casual blast:

[|| ][[7]]

His strongest technique, "blood messiah" is really OP

[[8]] || [[9]] || [[10]] [affecting baam's companions far away in the north city]

He's got other abilities like the weak beam, blood flood, claws of the red thryssa, as well as some form of power absorption or paralysis uses on the inhabitants on the floor of death etc..

Overall as for his tier, i don't know where he should fall under but i believe he should be above baam, given baam wasn't really able to do anything to him, even DC wise baam couldn't match him, and he's shinsu control made the princesses look like a joke, he even nerfed mazino to an extent.

am sorry for the imgur pics, i tried uploading the pics directly but for some reasons it didn't work. Am still tryna get used to this site

I believe in urek's profile, his feats of compressing an enitre forest to the size of a fist should be included as well. SIU gave us this information in the baek ryun's profile in his blog:

Tower-of-god-3376839

That could be useful for something like a lifting feat, as he has to carry the weight of an entire forest. Though something like that wouldn't grant any kind of tier to him. His casual punch already did that.

Yes i believe so as well. Hell joe is far above baam. I would also like to add that he is neither a ranker nor regular but a mere resident of the 43rd floor, was probably born there.

So is anyone willing to make a profile for hell joe? i don't know how to go about it otherwise i coulda done it.

Litentric Teon said:
That could be useful for something like a lifting feat, as he has to carry the weight of an entire forest. Though something like that wouldn't grant any kind of tier to him. His casual punch already did that.
Well that means that should be added to his lifting strength right? instead of it being "unknown."

Also it could be included as one of his feats in the bottom section of his profile.

True. If you know the lifting strength required to perform such a feat then please, feel free to edit. In the upper right hand corner of each page, there is the option to edit.

To add a page, just look a bit further up in the upper right hand corner, and you'll see the word "Add" where you'll subsequently be tasked to title and then create a page.

I meant to add that. Honestly, he should have had flight for a while now due to his blue oar technique. I may just make a separate key for his horned form, since he's displayed two new abilities thus far. But we'll see.

Back