• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Discussion Thread

we'll need to have it accepted from the staff but if it does get accepted then that would be a huge help in speed since that effects almost all of the characters.

Thanks for putting Phant's calculation up for evaluation again. I'll see if I can get you a feat involving Ran's lightning later.

Alright, thank you for all of your help. We do have a page where we gathered a bunch of feats if you would like to take a look at any of them.

Oh, gotcha. Thank you.

Wow, another calc. You're really on the ball with this verse. It's much appreciated. However, with regards to the calc, I do think it might be considered calc stacking, as you've noted. Would it be simpler to just calculate the speed from the feat you mentioned with regards to Bam and the rays?

RinkakuKagune said:
New Calc here; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Koon_Ran_KE_Punch

Unfortunately the first one wast accepted as vapourisation but if this one gets accepted then not only will it be in the same tier but will make the first calc possibly more acceptable.
I left a comment on this one, I don't think it can be used.

For the speed calc you made, none of the links work, and I think it has both calc stacking and done pretty heavy assumptions used in it, so I don't think it would be usable.

It wasn't calc stacking at all. I need to calc the speed of Anak to fully work it out. The only assumptions that I main were that Regulars were human level and above average human level. The spar is specifically stated to be TOO HEAVY for most E Regulars to actually lift, so it wouldn't be an assumption but rather common sense that it weight the weights I proposed before. Besides the calc has already been rejected until I can make a a calc determining the speed of Anak. And heavy assumptions is a massive stretch. And what link are you talking about? Even if you can't find it the description is literally on Anak's page on the Tower of God Wiki.

Nice! Have you gotten any confirmation on your most recent speed calc? (The MHS one).

Also, shouldn't Bam have power mimicry listed on his profile, since he copies shinsoo and martial arts techniques when he's hit by them?

I think the mountain height was assumed to be much greater than it should be, as there's no real reasoning save that it looks like it's from X range, so I'll take the highest value rather than the average value. The calculated value seems a bit inflated because of that

I've added the Small Town level+ and Massively Hypersonic rating in, however regarding Hoaqin how do we rate him? Boro said that all the D-rank Regulars would fall to hell if he wakes up, implying that he is far stronger than any D-rank Regular ( straight from the ToG Wiki). I would say from that he would be Town level, and after absorbing all five clones then he would be Town level+. However I don't wann use guesswork so I'm asking you guys what you think.

But are we sure? If he's stronger than any D Rank Regular then he should at least be comparable to Kaiser right? And Sachi will be scaled to Kaiser anyway due to them both being the top D Rank Regulars.

isn't he comparable to Baam? they were able to fight each other with only Haoqin haveing the slight advantage in speed and his sword skill.

I don't think it would be best to scale Sachi to Kaiser. I recall there being something about her power being like that of a C rank regular. And there were numerous statements of her potential to become a ranker, whereas there was nothing of the sort with Sachi. However as Kaiser and Hoaqin have similar statements with regards to being compared to even the top D-rank regulars (Bam, Kaiser, Hoaqin, and Endrossi all have these statements), I think it would be fair to scale them off of each other.

Cool. But making pages for them comes first. When I have time I'll try to make a page for Kaiser. Also, we'll have to arrange the front page different. I think it would be best to sort the characters into Rankers, Regulars, Slayers, and Other for the time being. Unless you think it better to organize based upon position.

I think the ranking list would be better, it at least makes a good destinction between strength of the different levels.

If he does in deed scale to Kaiser then Hoaqin should be Town level + and Large Town level with all five souls, as he is five times weaker that he is without the other four souls. Is that fine?

Well, Hoaqin never actually got all five of his souls, only three of them. (There are five total, of which Hoaqin is one).

Also, talking to admin on when I created a page for The Gamer, it's better to organize them based upon story elements. Look at any of the pages in the HST for examples.

Think that that 'at least' town level, would be fine. The power of his last bunch of souls, the most powerful, Anna, was given to Bam. But his power increased by an unknown amount, as we only know it was enough to defeat Hoaqin.

So That would make him 4 times weaker? If he absorbed one of his siblings sould who are all as powerful as him, he would be twice as strong. If he absorbed 2, he would be 3 times as strong and if he absorbed 3 he would be 4 times as stronge.

e.g

1+1 = 2 (only 1 added)

but 1x 2 = 2

1+1+1 = 3

but 1 x 3 = 3.

Back